Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Charles Pierce

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Alertpay account has EXPLODED!!!!!!!
2/21/2011 5:52:29 AM

Hello, Friend

I am no guru and I am no writer. I am just an average guy that works hard to take care of my family.

I have found a way to make that job a little easier on my back. With the way the economy is today people are looking for a way to help make ends meet. People are turning to the Internet for help.

I have found a way to help with this problem with out it costing you an arm and leg to get started. I know what I am about to tell you, you are going to think that I have fell off my rocker.

With only two dollars you can build your fortune to as big as you want. I tolled you, you was going to think that I fell off my rocker. But you can if you follow a few simple steps.

If you have an personal pro Alertpay account and you have two dollars you can build a fortune GUARANTEED!! I will show you how. If you do not have an Alertpay account you can set up a FREE personal pro account here. www.alertpay.com

With only a one time payment of $2 you can join here http://www.1time2dollars.com/index.php?referid=charleslee

With every referral you will make $121.00.All from a one time payment of $2. ALL upgrades and other steps will come from profits never costing you more out of pocket.

You will make and receive all payments through Alertpay. With such a low cost start up that everyone can afford how many referrals do you think you can get?

1. 1 = $121

2. 5 = $605

3. 10 = $1,210

4. 50 = $6,050

5. 100 = $12,100

All this from a one time investment off $2, And this is only step one to bigger fortune, If you are willing to follow a few simple steps.

To Your Success

Charles Pierce

P.S. If you follow in my foot steps, Every referral you get could be worth $25,000 are better, If your referrals will follow your foot steps.

Have Christmas every day here http://www.santajingle.com/?id=charleslee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!