Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Brad VM

111 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Best Comp Plan in my 20yrs I have seen
2/20/2011 9:55:33 PM

I know you've been seeing this ad for One24 for a while now and I just have to share this piece of information with you.

Did you know that even if you don't do anything but purchase the product, you still have the potential to make $2400 per month!?

Let me say that another way: with One24 you are given 24 green tickets, which you are able to use by referring just one person a month. At the end of 24 months you are able to retire with a potential income maxing out at $100,000 per month!

However, if you decide you just want to purchase the product and not refer anyone and your green tickets all get taken in the Gold Rush you still have the potential to earn $2400 per month - - and you didn't have to do anything!

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

For me, the bigger money sounds even better, but isn't that awesome?

You can spend $69.95 a month on the tremendous Super Food, NatraBurst and eventually have that purchase paid for -- PLUS, you will earn a residual income of up to $2400 per month! So the question is, what are you waiting for?

Get on my waiting list and try NatraBurst, It is great for your health -- you might just get wealthy too!

If you act now, you can be placed at the TOP on my waiting list and I work from the Top to the Bottom.

Check it out today at http://g4u.124online.com
Watch all four videos you will be want to get on the list !!!!!!!!!
Make it a great Day !!!!!!!!!
Brad VM
Did You Know That You Could Make Big Money By Giving Away Games? It's true! As a game license owner, all you have to do is give away free games and you can earn a fantastic weekly income. Each of your game websites is uniquely coded for you to make mon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!