Menu

Our contest has launch
2/20/2011 6:11:12 AM

My book was published in 2007 and now is world wide. Away out 4 All Organization has been around for 3 and a half years. We are not here to advertise a down line but we are having a great contest. We have just built our new and improved site. We are asking everyone to come by and join us for a one time $5 fee. Your $5 is distributed to many charities. I will be posting our awards from those we have donated 50% of book sales toward such as Vets of America, DAV, Boys town for homeless children and many more. Away Out 4 All Organization collects donations for many charities. This year we will be focusing on abused victims in need.. Our new site link is at http://www.awayout4all.webs.com

within the coming months as we complete the building of the new site, our domain will be transferred. We have gifts for the ladies, a $220 value of Signature Club A set, we have a set of Bath and Body works for our 2nd place totaling $95, Gentleman we have not for got you either. We will be donating as a gift a collectors transformer and some hot wheels. They are being posted soon. At the end of each month we will calculate the most active members and the most referred by a member. We have games to play as well. My child hood was spent as an abused victim until I ran away from home, then the nightmare became worst. Raped, beaten almost to death, I feel that this is my way of helping those in this situation realize there is always someone who cares as I do. I hope to see you there.140.jpgIMG_0421.JPG

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!