Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Becky Ragsdale, The 267th POTW
2/4/2011 4:01:29 PM

THE 267TH

Becky Ragsdale

Hi Every one,

Thanks so much for your votes dear friends. Wife and mother of two daughters. I live in Tennessee on a dairy farm. I have been in internet marketing for the past 10 years and I really enjoy it. I must say though that I have never found anything as exciting as the company I am currently in. One24. Until I found One24 I only did this part time. I recently quit my job and now do this full time. Nothing I have ever done before One24 would allow me to do that. I started in august and in December this year I was able to quit and do this full time. I have a wonder bunch of individuals who are as passionate about One24 as I am. We help each and that is only one of several reason that make this company so different then others. We help each other obtain sign ups, with marketing, and anything else that is needed.

In addition to the wonderfully easy compensation plan One24 has a product Natraburst that is terrific. It is completely all natural and contains your daily requirements of 6 fruits and vegetables. I have had high blood pressure and high cholostrol for years. After 2 months of taking Natraburst my doctor took me off both my medications for my blood pressure and cholostrol. I feel terrific and have more energy then I have in years. I would do this just for the product but of course the money is a terrific bonus. I will be making more money by the end of the year then I ever dreamed I would ever make. My family and myself have been blessed to find One24. I love what I do today and I love helping others get involved to help them make their dreams come true as well. I also can not tell you all how much I love Adland pro and the people here are all so awesome.

Becky Ragsdale

931-364-4650

www.gate2wealth.com

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Becky Ragsdale, The 267th POTW
2/4/2011 4:02:49 PM

Hi Becky,

Congratulations, on winning a very close race. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week and it's great to see you win.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2011 4:14:01 PM
Hi Barry !

Becky - MANY Congratulations On Winning POTW !

Enjoy Your Moment Of Glory & Recognition.

Sincerely

Bob Vaughan U.K.

Robert D Vaughan
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2011 6:06:39 PM
Congratulations Becky :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2011 6:51:10 PM

Hi Becky,

Just wanted to stop by and say...

Enjoy Your Week In The Spotlight My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!