Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Huan Yin

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Which Sport is Most Popular in America?
1/15/2011 2:48:09 AM
Which Sport is Most Popular in America?

You should know what American football is, don’t mix American football with the soccer. American football is definitely not the same as soccer. If you are a diehard fan of sports and keep a thorough knowledge about sports played in the United States and around the world, then you know what the differences between the two sports are. I sort of found out the first different iation between soccer and American football: the shape of the ball. They are played in different kits such as different MACLIN jerseys

There are many leading sports in America like baseball, ice hockey, basketball, and American football. Each sport is greatly admired and watched all over the country. However, American football definitely holds the first place among those popular sports played in America. Do you agree with me? Perhaps, you are a fan of another sport, but it is hard to deny the fact that the American football is the most popular sports and NFL jerseys Reebok are the hottest products. Americans pay huge attention to the football games every year. We will discuss the reasons why the American football takes the lead in the following.

Another awesome reason - Monday Night Football; need I say more? You get the traditional Thanksgiving Day Classic game between Dallas Cowboys and Detroit Lions that is a must watch. The NFL merchandise and other resources like the Cunningham jerseys generate a lot of revenue (advertisements during Super Bowl and regular seasons). The sport can be watched in person and on television. A lot of physical contact in the game; athletes getting jumped on is great to witness any day. The American football are all for Americans.

Moving on, we did find out which is the most popular sport in America, but still haven't discussed on the why part. Well, here they are: The biggest reason of them all, according to Nielsen Co., was the '2010 Super Bowl XLIV between New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts that had about 106.5 million viewers, making it the most-watched program in U.S. television history.' People like to gamble, place their bets on the football games. All the players like to wear Jason Campbell jerseys 32 NFL teams and 16 regular games in a 17-week span are quite entertaining. Sundays afternoons are covered with the football games; now who can beat that.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!