Menu

New Forum
12/17/2010 7:04:34 PM
Hello All;

We Have created the "Together We Can Be The Difference" Group to mobilize a force of good that will sweep across the globe and create true sustainable CHANGE on every continent.

Our Group...which began as a single dream in 2002 has grown into a multitude of people all over the world united by a single belief that TOGETHER we can make a massive impact on the world.

We believe we can offer hope to anyone... We believe we can offer a helping hand to those who need it... We believe we have the choice to create the kind of world we live in... We believe we can create a tidal wave of goodness that will carry everyone to a better place. We believe each person has the power to create the life they envision.

What began as a mission to provide funding for charitable organizations all around the world has turned into a movement of vast proportions that is growing explosively.

There is so much division and separation in our world. People are separated by beliefs, by politics, by race, by religion… This separation and division are the cause of most of the problems in our world today. People can’t work together to solve problems because they are too busy focusing on how they are different. The truth is that people have many more similarities than differences.

We have reached beyond the divide and united Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, New Age, Atheist, Agnostic…We embrace Black, White, Indian, Asian, Hispanic… We welcome a vast array of political beliefs… We welcome all sexual identities. We simply welcome PEOPLE – people who believe that by combining our gifts and hearts to make a difference , we can have a massive impact on our world.

This is not one of those groups that you add your name to in order to see how big it will become. Joining this group provides you a membership in my Together We Can Change The World Foundation. We welcome all interaction bouncing ideas and opportunities that you might know of on how to make our world a better place.

Our websites are a portal into all the divisions that compromise who we are. Now that you know our heart and goals, I hope you will explore what we offer here and find what resonates with you. Very few of us have the resources to make a big difference on our own. But our small efforts, combined with the small efforts of millions will create a tidal wave of goodness that will sweep the globe.

It's not just enough to say you want to help create CHANGE - you have to have the resources and tools to do just that. The Together We Can Change The World Association has created everything you need - giving it to you totally FREE as our contribution to CHANGE.

For More Information
EverydayFundraising@gmail.com

Please visit the Web Sites Below For More Information On How We Help

Together We Can Change The World Foundation

Together We Can Be The Difference

Traveling Ads Welcome The World

Non Stop Cash System Yes It Is !

Ad Ur Block & Join The Party !

Gifting Bux - Everybody Loves To Receive Gifts & Cash Makes The Best Gift !
New Reply
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: New Forum
12/17/2010 7:43:11 PM

I find this a very attractive project.

My only concern is how and why did you choose the programs in the supporting websites?

Roger

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!