Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
TONS of FREE ADS to HELP YOU with Unlimited DAILY $$$$$:
12/6/2010 5:52:32 AM
This is the top DAILY PAYING business online:

Let's make it rain cash for our good friend, Jason Lamure, for a good reason, THANKS:

I hope he doesn't mind if I tell people, he's been in a custody battle for his youngest son and the next round is in February and Jason needs a much better lawyer if he has any chance of getting his son, please help him out, he counts the days between his visits, 12 days between each time he gets to spend every other weekend with his 7 year old son. Any of you who have kids, you know 12 days between seeing your kid is a long time, and kids change very quickly and every day missed is a lot of time.

Join up to Level 2 or higher in EZ Wealth Solution & we'll both help you advertise until you're qualified to earn $97 or more per signup, depending on the levels you join, THANKS:

This is the real deal, I've earned a ton in the last few months, here's Jason's link, he would be your sponsor in Levels 1, 2 & 3 and I'd be your sponsor (first 2 people) in 4 & 5 if you join that high, I'm going to make some ad offers in the next post. Thank you!

This is a DAILY COMMISSION business: REALISTIC 6 figures within 6 to 12 months, that's not a joke.

http://ezwealthsolution.com/?jlamure

(I'm editing in the 2nd & 3rd post into this post)

THIS is DAILY PAY by ALERTPAY or PAYPAL:

Join EZ Wealth Solution thru Jason Lamure's link up to

* Level 2 & I'll post 1 solo ad per week for you at List Million to over 7,000 members, and also an email ad twice per week at List Building Maximizer and 3 banners there, to 10,000 members, plus email ads to List Volta 4 times per week to 12,500 members and 5 banners there, until you're qualified on Level 2 so you can earn $97 per signup.

* Join up to Level 3 (2&3) and I'll give you the above, plus advertise for you on Instant Blog Subscribers to over 18,000 members 2 times per month (every 15 days) and also on Viral URL and Viral Hosts to 6,000 geo-targeted to English-speaking countries 2 times per month, until you're qualified up to Level 3 to earn $97 + $247 for a total of $344 for Level 2 & 3 signups.

* Join up to Level 4 & get all this advertising to help you earn up to $841 per signup:

http://instantblogsubscribers.com/entry.php?w=netmoney&e_id=59479

* Join up to Level 5 & I'll put you everywhere I go, and that's everywhere, even here at ALP and at Facebook several times daily, EVERYWHERE, and when you're qualified to earn up to Level 5, that's a maximum commission of $1,838. This can happen daily, several times per day, my sponsor's best DAY was $7,100. My best DAY was $3,770 on October 12th.

http://www.topbiztoday.com/sources.html

I'm one of the top recruiters in EZWS since July, and have lots of the internet's top people in my paylines, this is not MLM, so they're not called downliners...PAYLINERS, each new member creates a new payline, watch the 10-minute video explaining the pay plan, THANKS.

My sponsor earned $102,000 in his first 7 months with EZ Wealth Solution. I earned $30,000 in my first 3 months. One of my other resellers earned over $16,000 in his first 5 weeks.

The top earners are starting at least up to Level 3 or higher, all 5 levels will maximize your income a lot faster.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!