Menu

Will you do this
10/22/2010 3:45:46 PM

Dear Friends & Monitium Associates,

It is my esteemed honor to introduce you to our Advisory Board member, Grayson Marshall...

Grayson Marshall, Jr.

Grayson Marshall, Jr., is a kingdom minded servant, inspirational leader, speaker, entrepreneur, and visionary who has traveled around the globe and inspired tens of thousands of people to live their lives to the fullest.

A former McDonald’s High School All-American, and a two-time college All-American, Team Captain, career assist leader and 2009 Hall of Fame inductee at Clemson University, Grayson learned the importance of teamwork and assisting others. Grayson pulls from over 40 years of experience - from being homeless to being one of the most sought-after entrepreneurial motivational speakers in the wellness, finance and sports industries. He is the author of two books - The Game Matters and Dad’s Unfinished Business.

“Coach Grayson” has been a six figure earner in the network marketing industry for more than one company and currently serves as a Presidential founder and Advisory Council President for WowGreen. Grayson believes the Monitium platform fully exemplifies the approach to empower and educate the masses for an opportunity to shift a paradigm.

We are very privileged to have Grayson as a member of our Advisory Board, and look forward to his contributions as Monitium transforms the Network Marketing industry for the Next Millennium.

To Your Success!

Ken Eggleston
Monitium Founder & CEO

Hope you're doing well.

Listen as a respected leader in this industry,
I wanted to give you a heads up on something extremely critical.

Friend to friend, leader to leader I have the INSIDE SCOOP on
something MAJOR about to happen in the network marketing world.

A very good friend of mine, Max Stiegemeier introduced me to this.

I am sponsored directly by him...so when you join with me, you're at the VERY TOP.

Get all of the details here:
http://www.Monitium.com

(read below on how to signup, it's not even open to the public yet!)

Trust me on this...and do NOT miss it.

Not ANOTHER stupid pre-launch, here today gone tomorrow deal.

MAJOR players ($10M+) earners are already in.

Companies are LINING UP to talk to these guys...

The site is NOT even open to the PUBLIC yet!

To Signup You Must Go Here:

Sign-Up URL: https://www.monitiumglobal.com/join/signup.cfm

Enter This Sponsor Id in the box: 4940335

Francisco

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!