Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Mary Hofstetter, The 247th POTW
9/10/2010 2:52:47 PM

THE 247TH

Mary Hofstetter

Pandora, Ohio in northwest Ohio was home to our family of 6 children. As a day laborer

my father struggled to support us during the depression and war years. Altho I was the youngest and was probably the least affected, it did have a great influence on me.

I am conservative, generous, helpful to the point of making me vunerable. Without support a college degree in elementary education was attained. Later in life I acquired special education training.

I have 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren of whom I am very proud. As retired teacher of special education students, I wanted something interesting to enhance my lifestyle. As a person caught between two generations, the silent Generation (1925-1940) a strong influence on my life and 1940-1996 the Baby Boomer generation I set out to find out about the internet.

"Fire the Boss" sounded so good. I could have extra income as I entered the retirement years. After buying several very expensive sites which were duds, I decided to try my given profession as a teacher. After all I had some ability in communications and certainly understood how to "sell" a product. But the internet became a source of great confusion for me.

First I did not understand the simpliest of terms: downline, upline, url, download, mentor, marketing, skype, social communities etc. I did not have a clue about marketing and could not figure out the system for reaching people I did not know that that hyped up promises were scams... Every day was a learning experience. After 3 years of failure all was turned around when I learned what it meant to market on the internet, found tools, stopped. trusting everyone and found some very good mentors who took my hand and walked with me.

All was not lost, well a few thousand dollars but a lot was learned . I would call it" on the job training". I could afford the time and the money as I had suffient income, few responsibilities and lots of time in between quilting, reading, singing, gardening, Unfortunately not all have the time, and money to waste while they learn. Some of our senior citizens have been faced with a forced lay off, no job market, ill health and disabilities.

Now I offer a service to not only seniors who suffer from arthritis but all who suffer with pain and discomfort of joint deteriation and inflammation. I go by the name Panda Lady and promote my products via http://www.pandalady.net I offer a daily tip of the day for arthritis suffers here in Adlandpro, on Orange Leads, and on my site. I offer a book store full of valuable resources, a live chat with people who have questions about arthritis and its effects. As an affiliate of Synflex-America I make information and solutions available to internet users who suffer from arthritis. The product is shipped anywhere in the world at no cost from home base in Holmes Beach, Fla.

Thank you for choosing me for the Person of the Week award. Whether acknowleded for contributions or not I enjoy assisting people as they learn how to use the Adlandpro Site. Several forums and threads have been established here to assist people as they learn to market on the internet. My hope is that the readers will not have to go through what I did, and become successful without the trials and frustrations as well as financial loss that I have experienced.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * *

Golly I didn't even get to vote for myself as I didn't know my name was up. LOL

Mary

Mary, Panda Lady http://www.pandalady.net Free sample pain relief http://RTPR.com/sample/cd6dfa95

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Mary Hofstetter, The 247th POTW
9/10/2010 2:54:35 PM

Hello Mary,

Congratulations, it's great to see you back and this seems to be a nice welcome. I hope you enjoy your time as the 247th POTW.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2010 3:07:16 PM
Congratulations Mary :)
Have Fun!
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2010 3:09:38 PM
Quote:

THE 247TH

Mary Hofstetter

Hi fellow Adlanders, As one of earliest members of Adlandpro, I enjoyed meeting many nice people who have added to my life. From Adlanders I learned alot about internet marketing. I made all the mistakes and hopefully learned from them.

About a year ago, I left Adlandpro and most of my business ventures. I did continue my association with Magnetic Sponsoring but now I would like to use the services of Adlandpro to promote other worthy business ventures.

I hope you will welcome me back with open arms. I welcome you to join my friends list. However, do not send me info on MLM opportunites. I have my business established and am not looking for any other.

Mary, Panda Lady

Hi Barry,

Congratulations Mary enjoy your week in the spotlight.

I couldn't have wished for anyone better to take over from me as the POTW.

Best Wishes

John

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2010 5:17:15 PM
Okay Class. Sit up straught and mind your manners. The teacher in in the room.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Opps! I didn't mean to yell. I know, go to the corner. Do I have to wear that dunce cap?????????????
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!