Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, The 245th POTW
8/27/2010 3:20:11 PM

The 245TH

Robert Talmadge

The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the oppportunity." - Helen Rowland My carreer started at 12, when I read and memorized over 2,000 books and texts, My lifelong education continues and it encompasses many Universities. It has not yet stopped.

I was Director of Research and Development at Kysor International when I was struck by a truck in the driver's door. My neck vertabrae were crushed. This began an intensive investigation into Anatomy, BioTechnology, Biomechanics, Biophysics and ending with Naturopathy, when I obtained my Doctorate of Naturopathy. in N.C. When I was able to get out of my wheelchair and walk, I started to market on the Internet. I have helped many people and still continues to this day. I would like to meet: People that need help with Health problems in conjunction with thier Medical Doctor.

Other Professionals in Internet Marketing I'm passionate about: Watching my knowledge and wisdom help people to improve thier health. Teaching Internet and Computer Technology I live to: Find and nurture Unconditional Love I most want to improve: Interpersonal Relations is an area for which I am still in the learning process, even though I thought I had mastered this, I have learned that I need some improvement.

Can't make referrals? I have compiled a complete step by step marketing technology from the "Big Dogs" into a series. To get it, sign up below now! Be sure to save the welcome page, The details are there,

Click here to become a sponsoring magnet

Sincerely,

Robert Talmadge

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, The 245th POTW
8/27/2010 3:24:23 PM

Hello Robert,

Well done! I hope you enjoy your time as the 245th POTW, it is well deserved for such an active member in the community.

Regards,

Barry

+0
John Gatto

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2010 3:54:56 PM

Congrats Robert

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2010 4:45:01 PM

Thanks Barry, for another Top-Notch Forum.

Hi Robert,

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING SELECTED AS

THE 245th POTW

Have A Terrific Week

And

Enjoy Your Time In The Spotlight My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2010 5:11:04 PM
ROBERT TALMADGE
POTW

[congratulation+greeting+card.gif]
Myrna