Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Colin Macpherson, The 236th POTW!
6/25/2010 2:16:27 PM

The 236th

Colin Macpherson

Hi, Colin Macpherson here from Scotland. I live in a town called Glenrothes, about 25 miles north of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland.

Scotland is a beautiful place to stay, and where I live it is a mere 20 minutes to the coast and some great beaches and woodlands.

I was surprised and confused when I was told I was one of the 4 candidates for POTW. "POTW?" I asked myself, "What on earth was I supposed to do?"

I had originally stumbled across Adlandpro when I was trying to promote an MLM opportunity that turned out to be a classic scam. Luckily I was warned about the pitfalls before too much money had disappeared!

The help I had received introduced me to the idea of helping people who needed guidance with many aspects of building a Network Marketing business from home.

It also introduced me to the idea of creating a committee of the best people to help create effective plans of action.

This was the moment I needed a committee, so, I selected my POTW committee, and I decided I needed 6 people to give me guidance, motivation, ideas and a plan of action.

Number 1 was Winston Churchill... he was my motivator. Number 2 was Michael Dlouhy from Mentoring For Free .. when it comes to good solid advice this is the man. Number 3 was Billy Connelly the Scottish Comedian.. he might know nothing about business but he sure as hell would make a meeting of the committee fun. Number 4 was Jools Holland....he was there to support Billy and bring along his piano. Number 5 was Richard Branson, he knows about business and how to effectively promote. Lastly, at my special request, I wanted Leon Redbone to be playing his blues quietly in the background while we all discussed the merits of my plans.

We agreed a strategy that would give me the opportunity to achieve two different types of results.

[if !supportLists](1) [endif]Short term results
[if !supportLists](2) [endif]Long term results

I knew that the members on Adlandpro were either trying to promote their businesses online, or they were realising that they only knew a little about internet marketing and were looking for some method to let them start, or improve what they were already doing.

Because of the way Adlandpro works, it is a perfect place for them.

My committee kept me focussed, and we had daily meetings throughout the POTW week, to keep me motivated and to keep me on track.

Many people who received my messages were generous beyond my wildest dreams and I quickly found myself being lifted by the generosity of so many people here on Adlandpro.

My office is a 30 second commute, and my home based business is giving me the chance to help many people from all corners of the globe. My mission here is quite simple; it is to show people how they can easily avoid so much pain and heartache on the internet., and is summed up by “Helping you help yourself”

I give my friends the facility to create for themselves a home based business which will reward them and their families. It is such a pleasant feeling being able to do this, and I thank Adlandpro for giving me membership of Adlandpro, it is a wonderful vehicle which can help so many people.

Success comes to those who wait, and to those who use Adlandpro!

My committee and I wish everyone here a great experience! Kindest regards to all. Colin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing you all the best! ..... Helping you turn Networking into a Success and into a Fun business! http://colinmac.info/ Turn Theory into Reality!

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Colin Macpherson, The 236th POTW!
6/25/2010 2:19:09 PM

Hello Colin,

Congratulations! The members have spoken, enjoy your time as the 236th Person of the Week. This is a well deserved award.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
6/25/2010 2:22:07 PM
Congratulations
from Switzerland to Scotland!
Buzan's iMindMap
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/25/2010 2:26:30 PM
Congratulations Colin!

Have Fun :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
6/25/2010 2:33:21 PM

Hello Colin,

Congratulations!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!