Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Cheryl Maples, The 223rd POTW!
3/26/2010 2:03:24 PM

The 223rd

Cheryl Maples, LMT

Wow, here I’ve been on Adlandpro for a few years, sort of minding my own business, not really getting involved, and then the whole place changed its look and bumped me out of my comfort zone. I couldn’t find anything at first, last August or September when they redecorated this place. That caused me to have to look around a bit and learn new things. I kept finding things I’d never done or seen before and the next thing I know is I’m being voted on for Person of the Week! And I win!!! Wow again! I am practically stunned to be honored so. I thank every member here whether they voted or not. I have really grown to like this community a lot. I am continuing to learn new things here.

Back in the mid 1980’s, I began dabbling in network marketing, although never very successful at it, distracted by home schooling my son, and being caregiver for my husband with Alzheimer’s. I was in and out of several things, disappointed and disillusioned with the industry, yet not willing to give up. It was here at Adland that things changed forever for me. My best friend downloaded an ebook and that has made all the difference. Today I give away that same ebook, Success in 10 Steps, to anyone looking for answers to why it’s not working like they thought it should.

If you want to find out more about my interests, drop in on my forum, This and That, and chat about topics from pets to pet peeves.

If you’d like to read the ebook that changed my life, go Catch Your Dream.

Thank you all for being a part of this community. Without any one of us, it would not be the same.

Cheryl Maples
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721
cheryl.maples@gmail.com

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Cheryl Maples, The 223rd POTW!
3/26/2010 2:05:04 PM

Congratulations Cheryl,

It is nice to see you as the 223rd POTW, it is well deserved and I hope you enjoy your week in the sun.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2010 2:13:42 PM

Congratulations, Cheryl,

You won because you're always in the public eye, making new friends with everyone who comes thru the door! Everyone recognizes you and that probably made the vote an easy decision for a lot of people. That's what I've been telling people, stay in the public eye consistently and you'll win a lot! Have a great week as POTW!

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2010 2:15:06 PM
Congratulations Cheryl :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2010 3:34:22 PM
HI Barry,
Nice job on the POTW

Cheryl............
I like your bio. You are a special lady to be welcoming people to Adlandpro. Your kindness shines like the sun. Wishing you a wonderful POTW award. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0