Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tim
Tim Sebert

160 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Our $8K A Week Team Is Absolutely Exploding...Don't Miss This!
2/12/2010 6:58:54 AM

Here are some of the Hi-Lights of the $8kaWeek Program:

1. 3 x 6 Forced matrix with 1,092 people that will pay out $8,007.00 per week for each qualified representative when full.

2. Pay outs will be made weekly to your Alert Pay Account

3. Members who have their three people, and who
also have their three will be right at the Top in the
matrix (first three or four levels). My Upline and I are really working this hard, which should help you get qualified and see just how good of a position we all have.

4. $32.00 Enrollment Fee, which has been lowered to $20.00 just until Feb. 3rd Midnight, then will go back to original fee. The cost will then be $18.50 weekly to remain active. Payments to the company for weekly fees will be paid through Alert Pay Accounts...and your weekly commissions will also be paid to
your Alert Pay Account (weekly payments mean weekly checks)!

5. Products are Web Based Templates for Splash Pages,
Landing Pages, Lead Capture Systems and Marketing Templates, as well as a simple Auto-Responder. The product is so good, it stands on its own!

Qualifications and Pay is based on following:

(A) Zero Active Enrollees Pays up to $42.00 per week.
(B) 1 Active Personals Pays up to $123.00 per week
(C) 2 Active Personals Pays up to $366 per week
(D) 3 Active Personals Pays up to $1824 per Week
(E) 3 Active Personals who also have 3 Active Personals

Pays $8007.00 per week with full matrix

(F) Have 3+ who have 3 ....Unlimited Monthly Income

People who have never made money and join will see incomes for the very first time!

After 2/3/2010 this program will be exposed to 300K people who have been in Dave's two other programs, most for nearly 7 years!

Low entry point, high value product, and payout of over 90% of every dollar.

I hope this is encouraging and gets you excited for only a little effort on your part. Here's to some serious money, in a very short amount of time!

Hurry and go to: http://www.superrotator.com/ro.php?id=478 

Hey there, glad to connect with you here. In case you haven't noticed, my team and I are crushing the #1 company in all of Direct Sales, GDI. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, go to https://www.trker.com/go/190462
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!