Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Official Launch Date: 02/16/2010---Secure Your Position Now. . .for FREE!
2/10/2010 4:41:46 AM
Greetings All,

Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Bobby Dinkel

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Official Launch Date: 02/16/2010---Secure Your Position Now. . .for FREE!
2/22/2010 5:16:10 AM
TO MY FRIENDS AND FELLOW ENTREPRENEURS:
LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED THE BELOW EMAIL FROM REGARDING A POTENTIAL SCAM CALLED DATA NETWORK AFFILIATES AKA (DNA). MUST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS QUESTIONABLE COMPANY THAT LAUNCHED 14 DAYS AGO. BUT IS HAS GOTTEN WORSE. MUCH WORSE.
I WAS RECENTLY SLAMMED INTO DATA NETWORK AFFILIATES WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I AM NOW FINDING OUT THAT THERE ARE OTHER LEADERS IN THE INDUSTRY OF NETWORK MARKETING WHO HAVE ALSO BEEN THE VICTIM OF THIS REPULSIVE, UNETHICAL AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR.

IF YOU WERE ILLEGALLY SLAMMED, FILE A COMPLAINT ASAP WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
YOU SHOULD ALSO CONTACT YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

DATA NETWORK AFFILIATES IS SOON GOING TO "LAUNCH" THE COMPANY AND CONTACT ALL THE UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREE BUSINESS INCLUDING THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ILLEGALLY SLAMMED WITH AN OPTION TO PURCHASE A SOFTWARE UPGRADE USED TO SUBMIT LICENSE PLATE DATA.
AS THE BELOW EMAIL STATES, THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST PAYMENT SCAM IN THE HISTORY OF NETWORK MARKETING.
PLEASE FORWARD THE BELOW EMAIL TO WORLD.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENROLLED FREE REPS INTO DATA NETWORK AFFILIATES (DNA).

Data Network Affiliates is a questionable company that could be preparing the largest Pre-Launch PAYMENT upgrade Scam in Network Marketing History.

NEWS IS SPREADING FAST THAT JOE REID IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES AS THE MASTER REP.

WARNING:THE NOT SO GOOD NEWS

LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS AND THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION HAVE BEEN ALERTED TO START INVESTIGATING THE LEADERSHIP OF THE COMPANY. ALL REPS WHO ENCOURAGE THEIR DOWNLINE TO PAY THE UPGRADE FEES RISK BEING INVESTIGATED AND PROSECUTED FOR POSSIBLE WIRE FRAUD AND OTHER STATE AND FEDERAL CHARGES. ALL EMAILS THAT YOU HAVE SENT TO YOUR DOWNLINE IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS POTENTIAL SCAM, ALL FUTURE EMAILS THAT YOU SEND TO YOUR DOWNLINE ENCOURAGIING THEM TO UPGRADE IN THIS SCAM WILL BE USED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES TO BUILD A CASE AGAINST YOU.&a mp;n bsp; IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOURSELF, KEEP READING.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM POTENTIAL LEGAL ACTION?

MAKE SURE YOU NOTIFY YOUR DOWNLINE ASAP TO INFORM THEM OF THIS UPGRADE SCAM BEFORE THEY PAY A SINGLE PENNY IN UPGRADE FEES. THIS ACTION MUST BE TAKEN VIA EMAIL SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE DOCUMENTED LEGAL PROOF THAT YOU WILL NEED WHEN INVESTIGATED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES. THIS EMAIL WILL BE PROOF THAT YOU MAD E AN AT TEMPT TO ALERT YOUR TEAM OF REPS OF THIS POTENTIAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND REVERSE YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH DATA NETWORK AFFILATES (DNA) BEFORE THE UPGRADE SCAM TAKES PLACE. FAILURE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR PERSONAL FREE DNA REPS WILL MAKE YOU LIABLE FOR POTENTIAL CIVIL AND LEGAL PROSECUTION.

TAKEN FROM THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISON WEBSITE "Over the las t 10 y ears, the Commission has halted 17 pyramid schemes and has collected almost $90 million in consumer redress and tens of millions of additional dollars in suspended judgments"

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WALK AWAY FROM ANY FINES, JUDGEMENTS OR POSSIBLE JAIL TIME, BY INFORMING YOUR DOWNLINE AND MAKING SURE THEY DO NOT SPEND A SINGLE PENNY ON THIS UPGRADE SCAM. ONCE YOUR DOWNLINE SPENDS MONEY, YOU ARE NOW LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION.

NOW READ THE BELOW EMAIL FROM A HIGHLY RESPECTED INDUSTRY LEADER TROY DOOLEY.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK AND WATCH THE VIDEO :

MLM Scam Alert on Data Network Affiliates aka DNA makes Narc That Car look like Saints

MLM scam alert on Data Network Affiliates aka DNA makes Narc That Car look like saints.

I remember back in the 80s when out of the blue more straightout scams and pyramid schemes started rocking. As soon as one would launch then another would launch. For a while it was hard tell the legitimate companies from those who were just out of complaint because they didn't listen or couldn't afford MLM counsel.

OK, let's take a look at a couple of items for clarification What is an MLM Scam and What is legit.

Here is one of the best documents on the subject by MLM Attorney Kevin Thompson - "Saving the Network Marketing Industry by Defining the Gray. Read it Here

Folks, you need to understand on very important issue. My personal goal at MLM Help Desk is not to JUST call out a company for kicks and giggle. It is to save good hearted, hard working, fin ancial struggling home based business entrepreneurs who, because of their financial situation may not stop longer enough to research and do the due diligence before jumping.

Now, let's take a look at Data Network Affiliates aka DNA.

First red flag with DNA is the fact their website registry is hidden.

Registrant:
Direct Privacy ID FAADA
PO Box 12068
George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-1010
1-345-745-6022

Domain Name: DATANETWORKAFFILIATES.COM

Record last updated 02-02-2010 09:20:16 PM
Record expires on 01-21-2011
Record created on 01-21-2010

Now let's take a look at Dean Blechman As Its Chief Executive Officer, Chairman Of The Board & Founder:

There is no doubt he has an impressive background. However, there are a few things which are questionable.

Before Twin Lab was bought by Tony Robbin's company, ISI B rands, a class action lawsuit. Now overall this isn't a huge deal, except it shows a track record. Review Here

Then there is the issue of Mr. Blechman's claim of "being an owner of Ideal Health aka The Trump Network. Well, Ideal Health terminated Mr. Blechman for running the company into the ground, then filed a civil lawsuit against him (Ideal Health .vs Blechman)

Then Mr. Blechman counter filed trying to move the case to fit his needs Blechman .vs Ideal Health

However, the Court did not see it his way and allowed it to be transferred to Massachusetts. (Review Here)

Now let's take a look at Anthony Sasso As Chief Data Consultant to the Board. Now I want everyone to realize that nowhere does it state Mr. Sasso is an owner of Data Network Affiliates aka DNA or that he is an officer of the company. This in and of itself raises s ome new question.

What private agreements are in place for Mr. Sasso to use all the new distributor data for his others business, and/or sell it to other scammers, spammers, or use it himself? This concern was first raised by an article we found outside of the MLM niche, raising their own red flags as to the purpose of Sasso's ultimate use of the data he collects. (Review Here)

Now, here is another concern we found. Mr Sasso is also the ceo of Text2WinLotto.com this raises two questions...

1. Will he use the data he is gathering from distributors and spam them for this new opportunity?
2. Is this his next deal when Data Network Affiliates goes south?

These questions are way to important to go unasked. If a person is giving up their personal info to someone who is seen not just as the data base king, but also the top sms spammer, then we have huge issues.

OK, no w let's look at what DNA calls the "product"...Well there isn't one. Her eis the exact phrase from the Data Network Affiliate website "As an independent affiliate with D.N.A. you are helping to build databases. With most Network Marketing Companies, reps are selling a product for the company, with D.N.A., we are Building the Product for the company and ourselves."

This goes 100% against the rules of law already put into place. If there is no product or service being marketed by distributors to an end user (as in phase one) then DNA falls into the legal definition of MLM Pyramid Scheme. (Read Kevin Thompson's book above)

Ok, the compensation plan. For some reason DNA feels they are protected because they are not charging a mandatory fee to join. However, just like Narc That Car, they are not providing the distributors a product to the end user to sell. Which means the only thing the distributors are selling is the opportunity.

Which means, even though they claim...

Fact: all income generated is from the collection of Data Collected.
Fact: there is not one dime paid for the act of sponsoring.
Fact: even the D.N.A. Business Package with Data Entry Software is 100% non-commission-able

This does not change the FACT that the only money distributor's are personally generating to place into the compensation plan comes from recruiting others into the compensation structure.

Here's an additional item of record from a friend of mine Patrick Pretty for all to tink about...

http://patrickpretty.com/2010/02/11/data-network-affiliates-pitchman-for-license-plate-database-cites-amber-alert-walmart-church-company-website-suggests-amber-alert-falling-short-on-child-recovery-mission/

Since we live in America the choice is yours to make. And since DNA loves to you use songs in their marketing here is one to think about... "Do I stay or Do I Go Now!!!!

Living AN Epic Adventure,

Troy Dooly

Just Been Paid, you earn 2% daily 60% monthly for every $10 postion you have. Consistant earnings paid daily. I'm with them because it works! Like clock work since 2009.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!