Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Free Advertising - Once I put it on the Traffic Exchanges then it will Fill UP
1/3/2010 2:49:26 PM
I am Now the Proud Owner of my Own Top-Site List. I just got it set up today!!
You can promote your Shopping Mall, your Free E-cards and Anything else that you like as Long as it isn't Adult Trash.
You can disreguard the warning that you banner may be removed if it isn't on Topic. All Topics are the Topics on General Shopping Top-Site List .

General Shopping Top-Site List .

You will not get Any E-mails from that site what-so-ever. I hate Spam.

You canpost a Banner of your site or just put up a Text Ad. It doesn'tmake anydifference to me. I am the Owner!! A Banner would be bettertho if youhave one. If Not I can make you a Banner Completely Freewith No Stringsattached.

The URL to my General Shopping Top Site List is HERE.

My Forum on ALP is where you request a FREE Banner to be made for you.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/534406/EverybodysAdvertisingHere.aspx?flag=963flash

Allyoudois Post in one tread of what you want and where if any picturesthatyouwant on your banner. the size,color and wording that youwant.Alimit onSize if it applies. and I will make it and get backwithyou usuallywithin an hour or two!

This Offer goes for you and all your friends too.

I hope you are having a Great Year.
Flash

NOTE:Don'tbeMisleadbecause of the Low Members Count right now as I just starteditand havenot started promoting it yet!! This Site will hold over2500Bannersand/or Text Ads. Once I put it on the Traffic Exchanges then It willFill Up Quick!! Get in 1st before it fills up!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!