Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Hendrix

78 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
There is no such thing as automated or get rich quick....
12/1/2009 4:35:20 PM

Hello, Lisa here. I have beensearching for ways to make money online for years and I have lost a lot ofmoney trying a lot of different programs that come and go.

This one is here to stay and if you do the work you will get paid.

http://www.sfi4.com/10866347/FREE

This one is not a scam folks. Take the time to join for free. You won't regretit!

Cheers!Lisa
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: There is no such thing as automated or get rich quick....
12/1/2009 4:56:28 PM
I don't automatically reply to the "New Topic" posting that come fromAdlandPro because most lately don't actually introduce a discussion butfor some reason this one does. First, you contradict your subject lineby saying you have one that "is here to stay".
There is no shortage of information it and it would be good to at least engage in some research on it. Some, if not most, you'll have to take with a grain of salt; some you may or may not agree with.
Here's what I've found so far:
http://ezinearticles.com/?SFI-Affiliate-Program-Review-by-a-Seven-Year-Affiliate&id=2697116
http://www.whydowork.com/forums/sfi-t22.html
+0
Lisa Hendrix

78 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/1/2009 7:10:30 PM
Thanks for the post. I contradicted my subject line on purpose. It is to get attention and hopefully get others to take a look at the SFI opportunity.

I have done my research and I am a member of SFI. I stand by my statement that they are here to stay.

I stated that SFI is not a scam. Meaning: They are what they say they are. They do not fill your head with a bunch of hype on getting rich overnight, nor do they charge a fee or require a membership. You can get started for free. This program is perfect for those who wish to run a business from home. Like any job, it requires that you do the work.

The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up thesteps - we must step up the stairs.
Cheers!Lisa
+0
12/9/2009 1:25:40 PM
Hi

I don't normally reply to these but just to say I have been a free member of SFI since 1999 and you can stay a free member as long as you want, not like a lot of other programs out there that force you to join as a pro member. SFI has a lot of good concepts

Have a great day

+0
12/14/2009 1:21:17 AM

I'm a member of SFI, but it's more of a modestly passive stream. It's a good business if you work it hard-core, and I wish you nothing but the very best of success with it.

One of the things I hate most is an internet marketing SCAM. It's good that people should keep their guards up.

Reed

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!