Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
I give free lifetime banner advertising at my webmasters free tools portal
10/2/2009 6:23:37 PM

hi everyone,

my FREE webmaster tools portal has forum,you can post articles and admin will NOT censure them.

we give away free lifetime banner advertising when you become free registered member at our portal,

just need to be a banner related marketing or webmasters...

you will get also free tools like software,free ebooks,there is forum support for members and everybody.

free webmaster tools portal free registration here !

http://www.besuccessfull.net admin@euroclix.biz MSN : salesdept2u@hotmail.com add us to chat SKYPE: bizlife2 add us to chat address: MB31408 P.O.BOX 480 SEVENOAKS TN13 9JY UNITED KINGDOM TEL-FAX +44 7092 385 204
+0
Udo
Udo Ginczek

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: I give free lifetime banner advertising at my webmasters free tools portal
10/2/2009 8:32:32 PM

"Two Years Of Planning, $40,000 Dollars In Market Testing, Copywriting And Development.

All So You Can Rest Easy At Night Knowing Your Business Is Finally Turning A Profit..."

Here is a short message from Jason O'Toole: "I'll never forget the moment I discovered the concept of a Funded Sponsoring Franchise - It was a revolution." How would you you like to fund your business by prospecting? About 2 years ago I started working on the concept of having people evaluate my business online. My plan was a 3 step process designed to put money in my pocket even if my prospect said no. Give them something for free that added value to their business. Sell them a few low ticket items to cover the cost of the advertising THEN have them join my team. I wasn't sure if it would work but low and behold, I had a team of over 10,000 people and was earning more money from the front end product purchases than I was from the business. I thought to myself, imagine if everyone did this ... Prospex was born... I knew this was something big, It would mean the end of hours of cold calling and pitching deals. It would mean the end of spending cash on questionable leads. It would empower anyone and everyone to become a PROFITABLE business owner. It would be the end of chasing friends and holding meetings. It would offer value in the eyes of your prospects instead of looking like a sleazy salesman. It would put money in peoples pockets regardless if their prospects joined there primary opportunity. It would have people knocking down your door to join your organization, instead of the other way around. How is this possible? The brilliant Perry Marshal once said. ***************************************************** "Nobody who bought a drill actually wanted a drill." "They wanted a hole." Therefore, if you want to sell drills, you should advertise information about making holes - NOT information about drills!" - Perry Marshall *****************************************************

That's the secret to Funded Sponsoring.

Sure, there's about 2 years worth of work, $40,000 dollars in market testing, copywriting and development work behind the scenes to make the whole system work like clockwork. But those 3 lines contain the secret to Funded Sponsoring, and making an absolute fortune in Affiliate & Netw ork Marketing!

In the wink of an eye, my career in this industry made a dramatic shift. (And that's an understatement...)

I was sponsoring dozens of people a month, my phone messages from opportunity buyers were overwhelming and I was cashing 6 cheques a month. My team grew to over 10,000 people in the company I tested this with and all in the matter of months. Listen to me, what you need todo right now is this,

http://netbuc.yourprospex.com/my_account.php

and get to work with your success coach. Stop the insanity and start making money. Tomorrow you're going to learn a little about list building and how to leverage a few free tools that are absolutely changing the dynamics of marketing.

To Your Success,

Udo Ginczek

P.S. Remember that your sponsor, the person that invited you to this information is more than happy to help you and answer any questions that you have to help you with your business.

Your Sponsor is:

Udo Ginczek

Netbuc@Yourprospex.Com

http://www.netbuc.com

All the Best, Udo Ginczek
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!