Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Increase your traffic today with responsive advertising!
9/14/2009 2:18:30 PM
Increase your traffic today with responsive advertising!
Advertise your business to thousands and thousands of people! Advertising to message boards is a great place to get your business noticed. Boards include: Yahoo, Direct Matches, Yuwie, Myspace, Ryze, Cafe Mom  and many more!  They include:  WAHM groups, Business opportunity groups, work at home groups and product groups. Each group has thousands of people that have joined and receive ad's in their email box and on the boards.

Global Hit Pro has been in business for five years and is working  with 50 satisfied customers each day!

On sale!

Your ad submitted to 400 groups twice daily for 60 days. Regular price $40.00 Sale price $20.00

Your ad submitted to 400 groups twice daily for 120 days. Regular price $80.00 Sale price $40.00

Michelle Sawyer Owner Global Hit Pro http://www.globalhitpro.com
+0
RE: Increase your traffic today with responsive advertising!
9/14/2009 3:46:21 PM

Thanks for the adding me as your friend.
Please follow me through this link!

The Bottom Line: We are not selling anything here. People String is about helping others. http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=papierre
Let’s keep in touch! papierre@peoplestring.com
Patrick Pierre
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
9/14/2009 4:43:22 PM

Hi Patrick,

Your business model seems very interesting.

I know that in the past, filling out information about myself and perhaps my family when it came to registering for, say, a toaster I just purchased bothered me to some degree. I realized that businesses wanted to get more information me than just my name, address and the model number of my toaster, just for it to be registered. As I later learned, they would sell my information to other companies who would in turn send to me additional mail to sell me something, ie. junk mail.

Today, we all hear the information about ID theft being the number one white collar crime in America, as reported by TIMES magazine and other sources. Our information is being slung about from coast to coast and even internationally. So even though your company will pay us, I want to know what kind of information is being asked of those who become members? Can that information compromise our personal security in some way?

+0
9/14/2009 4:48:39 PM

Thanks for the information.

We all need exposure for our business interest.

I will surely look into this.

+0
9/15/2009 4:02:34 PM

Please except my free gift to you! It will in every way help you in every aspect of your business.

oceanwaters11.magneticsponsoringonline.com/

Thank you and god bless. oceanwaterseleven@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!