Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The 18th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/21/2005 12:03:39 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The Feature of the Week was created to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** It is my pleasure and honor to introduce this week’s winner of the POTW his name is Bogdan Fiedur. Bogdan is the CEO of AdlandPro and a friend to many here. If it were not for Bogdan we would not have this great community. He has been so generous to provide us with several ways to advertise our businesses for free. Bogdan is a very intelligent individual who has worked his way to the top of the advertising market on the Internet. AdlandPro is growing at an incredible rate because of his efforts and the work of his staff. I consider Bogdan as one of my true friends here at the community; he has been so kind and generous with so many here, myself included. Thank you so much Bogdan and congratulations my friend! ****************************************************************** Here is Bogdan’s Bio (for an extended version of his Bio check out his e-book): Bogdan was born in Poland in a farming family. He attended University of Mining and Metallurgy in Krakow. During his university years he traveled across the globe with the canoe club. Bogdan visited over 20 different countries in Europe Africa and Asia while testing mostly white waters in kayak and canoe. Bogdan got married during his university years to his wife Alicja. Soon after completing university, he made his way abroad to Germany to look for better opportunities. His wife joined him three months later. They stayed about for years in Germany arranging their emigration to Canada. During this time two girls were born. Antosia and Ewelina. They arrived to Canada with two children, aged 3 and 1.5 years old. Bogdan attended the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg to receive Canadian education and completed a 4 year undergraduate Computer Science Program within 2.5 years. He got his job as a computer programmer before finishing his Undergraduate program and completed his last semester working full time. Within 4 years Bogdan started a project which is today called Adlandpro Classifieds. Using his home PC, he connected to the internet and built a classified site which quickly grew to the point that he had to quit his day job in order to keep up with the demand. Today Bogdan runs his company employing two programmers, Artur and Chad, and a marketing expert Michael. The company is supported by a group of over 15,000 affiliates and produces over $500,000 each year in income by offering its advertising services. The newest project Pressmania.com is set out to become the most visited local classified site in the world within next 2 years. Bogdan is also devoted father and husband and enjoys spending time with his family. They travel each year to different locations for vacations and sightseeing. ****************************************************************** As you can see Bogdan has had an interesting life. Thank you Bogdan for being the humanitarian that you are. Enjoy your week of honor! *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Sanchez Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 18th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/21/2005 12:09:23 PM
Hello John, Congradulations Bogdan, you are a very important part of so many lives here at Adlandpro.Best wishes to you my friend,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 12:09:24 PM
Hi John, Great choice. Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
11/21/2005 12:16:06 PM
Hoooooorrrrrraaaaayyy for Bogdan! Thank you for your great vision in seeing AdlandPro to what it is today. I believe there is a bright future ahead.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 12:18:53 PM
Hi John, It took you long enough to come to this conclusion? I would have thought Bogdan would have been the first person of the week, I think its great Bogdan has accepted this higher than normal profile as I he seems to be a private person. Great Choice "For a change" Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!