Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Eighth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon!
9/27/2005 10:26:12 AM
Greetings Everyone! I hope everyone is well. It is time to go invite the new members of AdlandPro to join your friends list. Make them feel at home. Here is the link to the website, click on there profile and it will take you to their profile here AdlandPro. AdlandPro's Welcome Wagon Then go to the Welcome Wagon Blog and say something nice to them in the comments page, just click on the comments link at the bottom of the post. AdlandPro's Welcome Wagon Blog Thank you for your participation! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Eighth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon!
9/27/2005 5:10:49 PM
Hello John, Thank you for the time and effort you put into this project. I have invited all to AdlandPro, and invited them to be friends as well ! Have a great day my friend respectfully,
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2005 5:58:41 PM
Tasmania 09/28/2005 Dear John, Thank you for the Invitation. You and Kathy are so dedicated it is admirable. I am happy with so nice people at AdlandPro Thank You , and welcome all that follows Warm Regards Eva ________________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com Saving of the decade Save big on Christmas > Greeting-Gift in one < only successful minds will see the benefits by using " Always " our service... Networking on commission ( 20% ) Independent Sales Reps Welcome. No pyramid shcemes. No sign-up fee. You are pay for each sale at the spot...
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
9/28/2005 2:20:00 AM
******************************************* ******************************************* Hello Everyone! I orginally made this forum a closed forum so that I could give everyone a break from having to post here like they do every week. I don't know what happened but I see some posts got through. I posted the forum to remind folks to invite the new members at AdlandPro. I appreciate your participation. You don't have to post anything here this week if you don't want to, the forum was just intended as a reminder. But anyhow, thanks Michael and Eva for your posts. Take care my friends! ******************************************* ******************************************* John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2005 6:30:21 AM
Hello John, I know they call kathy wonder woman but do they call you super man? You are acheiving alot here and I admire the work you are doing. I am so glad your my adland friend. Kindly Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!