Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
My Easy Method for Making About $50 a Day!
7/28/2009 5:58:27 PM
I know some of you might be thinking $50 a day isn't a whole lot of money, but it does add up to a reasonable amount of money when you think about it. Also, its so dam easy! here is how I do it.

I recently came accross an affiliate program called CrocMint. To start off with, they seemed too good to be true. They offer you a very generous $50 sign up bonus just for signing up! I started promoting some of their products, but noticed I wasn't making that many sales, untill I started promoting their own referal program which offers $2 for every person you get to sign up as an affiliate, through your referal link.

Since promoting my referal link at CrocMint, I've been making a steady $50 a day for a couple of weeks now and I have been paid several times. You can choose to have payments sent straight to your bank account, to your paypal account or your epassport account. They really are the best affiliate program I have ever worked with.

Now, people may be wondering how to get people to sign up as their referrals. Well, its easy! Everyone wants something for free, so as soon as you mention the free $50 sign up bonus, people can't wait to register. I posted links to my referal link on Clixsense, Neobux, and a few others, mentioning the $50 sign up bonus and about 7 in 10 visitors were signing up! That's a rediculous conversion rate.
Learn To Build Your First Website http://webjualan.ws/mypage.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!