Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Every Thing For Success
5/28/2009 7:45:47 PM

What is EFS?
You have access to some of the most powerful concepts that are integrated with the most advanced tools to turn opportunities into success. A team dedicated to giving you every advantage to grow your success into wealth.

Real People Helping People Succeed

Dear Adland Pro Assoc.,

Since 1995 We Have Been Committed To Your Success.

The business system provided by Everything For Success help people who are interested in creating their own home business and to assist people in running a business completely from their home:
  • Easy to Manage Pre-designed Web Site
  • A Step-by-Step Lead Generation System
  • On-line Knowledge and Training Center
  • Personalized Assistance - Real People Helping People
  • Over 400 Built In and Integrated Money-Making Opportunities
A Simple and Powerful Turnkey Business System ...

Everything For Success (EFS) uses a state-of-the-art web site and business management tools that make it easy for people to start a home business and manage it successfully.

Within minutes of getting signed up, you will have the tools that you need in order to succeed. Everything For Success makes the difficult part of running your own business...simple.

We'll Help You Understand and Master ...

... how to build and manage a successful business on- or off-line! ... how to save money and increase the effectiveness of your efforts! ... how to increase your wealth building in the least amount of time!

We Provide You Everything For Success

The concept of Everything For Success (EFS) was founded in June 1995, by Clay Page, to provide an educational and support system for the explosive demand in home based businesses and the emergence of businesses seeking to expand market position through affiliate marketing alliances.

EFS provides quality business resources, education and tools to build and manage a home based business successfully while leveraging effectiveness through group participation of 6300 + EFS Members in the pursuit of building business success globally.
  • Business Education, Training, and Strategies
  • Business Resources, Insights, and Guides
  • Business Management Tools and Secrets
  • Business Plans and Stratup Assistance
  • Business Web Design and Hosting

We Show You How To Get Counted!

The aim of the company is to assist EFS members in incorporating innovation and creativity in developing, managing and promoting their online business opportunities more efficiently and profitably.
  • Advertising Resources and Tactics
  • Marketing Insights and Plans
  • Personal Assistance
Our mission is providing education, support and benefits to advocate entrepreneurial collaboration while strengthening wealth creating capacity through syndication, and enhance general economic development among EFS members.
  • How to Use Integrated Advertising Channels
  • Learning to Joint-Venture Training
  • Development of Circle of Friends
In essence with Every Thing For Success you will have a Home Office for your home business. It is your Educational Center and it will be the platform from which you will build and manage your business online. You will be able to leverage your interest and dreams into reality and expand your earning possibilities.

I invite you to do your own investigation of this powerful website. You can even place your ad free on our website while you review and research if this site is the site for you.

To your continued success.

Peace, Love & Gods Blessings.

Herbert Gordon
Life Time Platinum Member
860 386.9022
I Believe in the Power & Purpose of Coincidence, I Believe in Miracles. Your Mind Is Your Power. I Create My Life. http://tinyurl.com/2guqfy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!