Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Is Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, MLM, all a bunch of empty words to drive people to false hopes and spending a lot of money so those called gurus can continue to fill their pockets?
2/11/2009 12:18:56 PM

Sometimes it seems just so. You receive tons of emails and links and sms and other media messages claiming for the ultimate formula to get quick and big money in the internet marketing. Everyday there are people telling you "Make thousands in 30 days, Get rich before you say toasted toads, I'll tell you the secret to get rich doing nothing" and so on, and so on.

Usually, those leads to sites where you can buy miraculous e-books for US$ 47, or US$ 67, or one of those magic numbers. Or you go to sites where you pay for a membership, month after month, to just get access to some lame forum where the owner babbles about PPC and SEO and Social Networks and Squidoo lens and Articles, you know them all as good as I.

Do all of these so called gurus put money in your pocket? Do they lead you by the hand showing you exactly what to do, the exact techniques they use? Do they show you the website where they are doing money in business other then "get rich" business?

Or do they just give you hints that everybody knows about regarding Google Adwords, PPC, e-zines, articles, blogging without showing you EXACTLY how to do it?

Myself, I believe I spent lots of money in these affiliate programs and MLM business and for no good. Oh, yes, I got some money here and there, but in the end I lost more than I earned. And please, forget the "working 30 minutes a day", "put a website in the air and earn while you sleep"...

First: yes, you can make money in the internet

Second: yes, you have to work hard to get that money

Third: yes, it will take time to get good money

Fourth: yes, you can see some results to cherry you up from the very beginning

Fifth; yes, you must be patient and resilient

Sixth: yes, you can use "brick and mortar" techniques to promote your internet business

Seventh: yes, there is a marketer that shows you exactly how to do it

Eight: yes, this marketer shares with you some of their websites that makes money outside the "get rich" business

Ninth: yes, he will guide you by the hand

Tenth: yes, I'll share with you the link

Just remember: you must be willing to work, you must be patient, you must ACT.

Here it is: www.MaverickMoneyGlobal.com

Copy and past it in your web browser and then drop me a line and share your opinion.

I whish you all the luck and success.

Jorge

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!