Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
YOUR GATEWAY TO WEALTH & FINANCIAL FREEDOM
2/4/2009 7:25:55 AM

Hi Everbody,

It's simply great to meet all of you through this fantastic Forum !! 

I wish you all could see me talking and waving at you !  Let me share with you something interesting.

I am blessed to be associated with the Largest Global Online Communications Technology Company, from San Ramon, USA, now in India. And the company is - MYVIDEOTALK.COM established in 2002,  a Division of TEI (Team Effort International) that is established with a Mission- BRINGING THE WORLD CLOSER TOGETHER !!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE .......

http://message2.myvideowebstream.com/view/?id=F9B855BI722UCG908D6R

A product so fantastic that people will no longer need to write emails, just Record, Save and Send - a simple 1-2-3 system.  No Downloads, No attachments.  Think of the emotional touch, confidence, body language and what a personalised, Video Mail can bring to a person right onto his desktop !!  Talking Video Brochures beckoning the receiver to make a tour to see the product.

0.1% Websites worldwide have Videos.  Imagine the potential you could give/empower businesses with Live Videos embedded into the backend of the website !!

Join me in the communication Revolution over the Internet.  Lets change the way the WORLD communicates.  Best of All, a simple and powerful compensation plan awaits you !! Earn upto US$ 35000 per week !!

See for yourself - www.myvideotalk.net/144879 and www.myvideotalk.com/144879

Write to me and enroll by my ID No.144879

Sesh Iyengar

Pune, India.

Email: mvtglobal.sesh@yahoo.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!