Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
1000 shares totally FREE to you now
1/29/2009 12:59:13 AM
Please accept 1000 shares totally free, all that you have to do is register for them at: www.me2everyone.com/8412 It will cost you absolutely nothing, so what have you got to lose? Then you are able to give away 1000 free shares to all of your contacts and in so doing you will receive a further 3000 free shares for each person that registers for theirs. This is totally free, so what are you waiting for, sign up quick before the offer ends. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Please look at our site: - www.me2everyone.com/8412 Recommending your friends, family, work colleagues and even complete strangers is a great way to earn bonus shares. At the moment we are giving you 3000 bonus shares for EVERYONE who you recommend using the link given above, but this cannot go on indefinitely, so please take my advice and get in now. Please Look: This is a real world value of GBP £3.00 per sign-up today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £1740! So imagine receiving GBP £1740 for each and every new member you find! Plus EVERYONE you recommend today will receive 1000 shares for registering here for FREE. Simple... go to www.me2everyone.com/8412 NOW! Check out the projected share value for the future, please read on:- More than 41,000 people have become members. They paid nothing and yet, they became shareholders. Fast-forward to December 2009 when we have a wonderful website and more than 5,000,000 happy members. Membership was free and they all became shareholders. They became excited and told even more people about this new concept in Web 2.0. With so many people in one place, business advertisers arrive and contribute up to GBP £149m (USD $224m) in fees during 2010. THE RESULT? By December 2009, this company will be worth in the region of GBP £400m (USD $600m), making your shares worth an estimated £0.021 each... Oh yes, please remember that we own shares too. In fact we all have a vested interest in this becoming successful. TO THE SCEPTICS Yes me2everyone is free. There's no "sting in the tail" and zero catch. Our members become shareholders. They become excited. They recommend. We grow. We attract more money from Business members. We make money for everyone. Including ourselves. We are different. This is for the good of all. For you, me and everyone. What will your shares be worth? All shares will be paid for by us (or our partners) and so you can relax, knowing you never have to pay a single penny for your membership. In 2009 we will open an in-world "trading room" where you can offer your shares for sale to other members. Today they may be worth just their face value £0.001 each.... Tomorrow that value could soar! All we need are members who become involved: we will take care of the rest. Our aim is to seek a stock market listing in 2012/13 and to create an income stream from business members who are given a new way of reaching customers. How much do we expect our shares to be worth in the future? Based on financial projections from inworld sales, business members and connected business activity and investment we are aiming for a share price of £0.58 by 2012/13. We have innovative marketing solutions that will protect your privacy but also allow you to control how advertisers and business members interact with you. In fact you also become part of their sales solution! Don’t miss out! Join now – IT IS FREE!!! www.me2everyone.com/8412
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!