Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
PARTNER – Looking to Contact and Partner with individuals and/or Small-Niche Consultancies. Let’s do Business!
1/18/2009 4:13:18 AM

I'm an Associate-Partner in Consultancy, currently collaborating on a regular basis for several companies, developing Business and managing complex Projects across Europe (Mainly GB, France, Germany, Swiss, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Benelux) & Latam (Mainly Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia).

I’ve a strong background in Start Up (Companies Creation, Investors Relation, HR Team Building) and Business Generation (from already existing Customers Networking, to Cold Direct Sales, Image & Marketing Campaigns), CxO contacts level, Top Ten Companies relationship, and 7 figures contract sales.

I’m more than 15 years experienced as Director – Program – Project Manager in Strategy, Management, Organization, Change and Systems Consulting, as well as in Coaching and Interim Management assignments.

I’ve been involved in more than 100 Projects in Financial, Industry, Retail & FMCG, Services, Healthcare & Pharmacy, Mining and Energy.

In addition to my experience, I present a high level educational background (MBA & BscIT), and a several languages skills (9).

I'm looking for challenging opportunities, building long term Associate-Partner relationships with Medium-Small and Niche Consulting Companies, and leveraging my high and international profile.

Depending on the situation and needs, I can work as an individual, or jointly with a team of High Profile fellows Senior Consultants.

If you need help, or you know somebody who might need, developing Business or managing complex Projects worldwide, I will be glad to get in touch and analyze further the opportunity.  

Looking forward to receive some news from you.

+0