Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"We are building a village that becomes a metropolis all owned by YOU!"
1/15/2009 8:31:39 PM
Fellow Adland Friends,

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free in-world lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It's a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute to look at this website and receive 2,500 shares if you are one of the first 5,000 members.

Have a good one!

Much success,
Yvonne

"The masses of people lead lives of quiet desperation, because they lack a sound plan through which to accumulate a fortune."
--Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich

"We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace."
--Peggy Tabor Millin

The Secret to Your Success!

+0
Re: "We are building a village that becomes a metropolis all owned by YOU!"
1/15/2009 8:49:00 PM

Yvonne,

Good post! I am glad to have you with me on this!

Steven

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 8:53:51 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
1/15/2009 10:06:48 PM

Hello Yvonne,

thank you , got it already www.me2everyone.com/27586

You might be interested in global advertising, yesterday successfully launched

http://www.adgateworld.com/?ref=wolf4495

Come where the ACTION is!

MARK THIS DATE: SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2009 - 10:00 AM EST!

If you have never earned any money on the Internet before ...

If your current business is costing you money instead of paying you a daily profit ...

If you have never sponsored anyone before ...

Or how about this ...

Would you like to earn money for life without monthly fees?

Would you feel secure with a proven, stable and to this date, one of a kind Wealth System (TM) that has been PAYING DAILY for over 15 years for members from well over 150 countries?

Come where the ACTION is

and find out what we have for you!

If you think you have seen everything ... I guarantee we will open your mind to something that has been silently earning daily cash and that is paid out on a daily basis directly to your account like nothing else out there ... and I mean nothing even comes close to what we have and offer!

Attend our special meeting this coming Saturday and you will find out and learn:

How one time $5 entry fee can earn over $1,000,000! Sounds incredible? We will shock you at the meeting and we will not even try to convince you ... you will convince yourself when you see it!

If you join us at $5 one time fee for life, you will have another $5 paid member placed under you by us.

Plus find out how you can be part of our National Advertising Campaign that will run in 6 top monthly magazines starting in February totally Free!

Talking about ACTION ... you will not want to miss it ... let it happen in 2009!

Click on the link below and find out how to get to our meeting:

http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/conferenceroom.php?id=mc758wb

Looking forward to see you there.

If you have any questions before this meeting, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Burghardt

e-mail: wolfg.burghardt@gmail.com

+0
Tom
Tom Likes

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2009 3:42:08 PM

Thank you for announcing this.  However, a friend of mine had already invited me to join.  I'm looking forward to all that it offers.

Have a wonderful week!

Tom

Tom Likes EVEREST Enterprises "Your FREE Guide To Internet Success!"
+0