Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Final Countdown for Web Prosperity
1/13/2009 2:12:55 AM
I suggest you read everything in this thread, including the PS.

First, this is your last reminder to secure your prelaunch position in Web Prosperity if you haven't:

-> Web Prosperity Pre-Launch Page

The official launch will be on Tuesday, January 13th 12pm EST, so grab your free pre-launch position right now!

You can see the full compensation plan, products and more here:

-> Web Prosperity Blog Page

And here's a simple *step-by-step* plan to become successful so you can earn a monthly 4,5 or even 6 figure passive income from this for years to come (I'm serious):

Step #1: Grab your position now
 ->
Web Prosperity Pre-Launch Page

Step #2: Upgrade to a premium or Elite position (Elite is much better) come launch on Tuesday

Step #3: Use the tools you get to maximize your business

Step #4: Communicate, motivate and train your downline (you also get massive spillover)

Step #5: Focus on promoting your Web Prosperity business to increase your income exponentially

Steps 1-3 is in your hands.

Now here's good news for steps 4-5...

When you come under my team, one of the things I'll be doing is to train everyone (including your downline) HOW to promote their business!

Now this will only go out to upgraded members (premium and elite) so make sure you do UPGRADE on Tues, Jan 13th.

Let me immediately give you a hint as to how you can grow your own Web Prosperity business...

It comes down to how you *market* it.

Marketing is the SAME for almost any program, product or service you want to promote, meaning -

Everything you've ever learned in Internet Marketing, ie. how to get traffic, how to build lists, how to build relationships, how to promote affiliate programs - APPLY to any program or product out there...

Including Web Prosperity.

->

I believe this to be one of the key programs to focus on in 2009 and beyond for you and me.

Plus we're in a very good early position and that's why I'm recommending it to you.

Such an opportunity only happens ONCE and I hope you see the true value of this.

Take action now and you'll thank me many months and years later...

->

- Alex
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!