Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
WOW! Huge response to last night's LIVE Webcast! PEOPLE LOVE THIS
1/9/2009 4:22:58 PM
This is just in from my sponsor, Jim Carpenter, He'll work with YOU too. We are a TEAM (Together Each Achieves More) Jim Davis Let me thank everyone who took the F R E E Tour and watched our AMAZING video by our CEO. We had a great turnout and people loved the information we gave. My goal is to help people MAKE MONEY ONLINE EVERY DAY! I'LL PERSONALLY WORK WITH AND HELP YOU TOO! I believe, once you have the "right" business for you, that you MUST know how to promote and market your business. MOST people don't know how. Believe me, in my OVER 10 years of being an Expert Online Marketer & Wealth Coach, I have seen thousands of people fail over and over again. IT'S NOT ALWAYS THEIR FAULT! Most people that I talked to want to work their business, but don't have a clue how to do it. When you join my #1 Wealth Team, I will show you EXACTLY how to promote and market your business for MAXIMIUM exposure. NOT JUST THEORY! You will get ACTUAL ads I use, emails I use, follow up emails I use, access to my Private Resource Website, LIVE Training Webcast and so much more. 2 things I would ask you to do today! First, take the F R E E tour and watch the video by our CEO. Click on this link or copy and paste the link in your browser: http://globalwealthteam.info **UPGRADE TO RESELLER NOW FOR $10! Once you have become a Reseller, be sure to go back to your Member Area and click on the "PURCHASE PACKAGE" tab and order at least Package #1, so I can pay your way in today. If possible, I recommend that you order Packages 1 & 2, to help you get started making mney FASTER! Second,contact your sponsor up for the link to my "F R E E AILY WEALTH TIPS & MARKETING STRATEGIES". These tips & strategies will help you to MAKE MORE MONEY EVERY SINGLE DAY! Click on this link or copy and paste the link in your browser: http://globalwealthteam.info I'm looking forward to working with you and helping you earn a 6-figure income in 2009! DON'T WAIT!! I'm standing by to hear from you!! Jim Carpenter, Online Marketing Expert & Online Wealth Coach since 1998
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!