Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Shawn Field

360 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What can you do with $1,008,000 in free cash?
12/27/2008 10:37:27 AM

Here's the best-kept secret the energy lords have been keeping from you about Hydrogen-From-Water:

WHY COMPRESS HYDROGEN IN DANGEROUS HIGH-PRESSURE TANKS WHEN IT IS ALREADY "COMPRESSED" IN PLAIN WATER - AND CAN BE EASILY AND SAFELY RELEASED??
There is a broad agreement that water is the solution to our energy problems and also that petrol dependency of the US is a national security hazard!

HOW MUCH HARD-EARNED-MONEY ARE YOU THROWING AWAY?

Let's say you drive a vehicle that gets 20 miles per gallon and you cover 2,000 miles per month, then you're consuming 100 gallons of gasoline a month. At $4 per gallon this equals to $4,800 yearly out of your pocket! I know in Europe you're paying twice or more. Save 35% fuel and you will have saved $1,680 per year in gasoline. If you are three or four drivers in the family, this yearly savings increases dramatically - you get to keep $5,040 each and every year!

The U.S. Department of Transportation reports the average life span of a vehicle is 12 years. This gives you that the potential saving for EACH VEHICLE over its life span is $20,160.

And what if you have a fleet of 50 drivers in your company? Assuming only 2000 miles a month, savings will multiply to $1,008,000 over the life span of the fleet's vehicles.

What can you do with $1,008,000 in free cash?

If you are the fleet manager responsible for the economics of many trucks or transportation vans, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

We offer a cost effective, immediate solution to the “energy crisis” and smog problems right now. Something YOU can do NOW, using water and simple hardware.

Complete Units Available Upon Request

Humboldt Hybrid

humhybrid@yahoo.com

Do It Yourself – Go To

www.humhybrid.com

"Without a clear picture of your future your present will probably be permanent."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!