Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Are You Financially Stable For 2009?
12/20/2008 12:09:30 AM
If You're Interested & Serious About Starting a Home Business, Let Me Introduce You To A Simple, Inexpensive And Amazingly Successful Networking Program Called A-B-C. I'm looking to establish a devoted team with sincere individuals who are looking to make money from home & pay it forward by helping others create a monthly income. I'm serious about what I do & prefer to work with people that are serious, goal oriented, patient, committed, motivated & productive to help build a successful organization together as a team. Email Me For details at: dsandersabc@gmail.com. Thank you for visiting with me and I wish you financial success in the future. Have a blessed day! YOU'RE INVITED: To Attend Our FREE Live Business Opportunity Calls: Every Sunday, Monday and Wednesday @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time 712.432.6100 / Access Code: 68819# ***Please introduce yourself if you attend any of the live conference calls & Inform the Moderator that Denise invited you to the calls.*** Training Calls:7:00 PM EST (Except for Saturday/see below)712.432.6100 / Access Code: 68819# Inform Moderator that Denise invited you to the calls.Sun. - Business Orientation (2)Mon. - 3X11 Matrix Training (3)Tues. - Prospect / Enrolling (4)Wed. - Sponsor /Leadership (5)Sat. - Advertising / 9:00 PM (6)If you cannot make it to a LIVE Call, you may listen to the RECORDED CALLS each week by dialing: 712.432.6190 Access Code: 68819# followed by the Topic I.D. along with the (#) when prompted
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!