Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Simplify Your Internet Experience!
12/9/2008 4:02:45 AM
Hi Friends,

If you have a website you know writing html codes are difficult and extremely time-consuming for even the best network marketers on the Internet. Basic HTML Codes is a company designed to take on the task for you.

Perfect, if you are too busy to learn codes and tags or new and want a jump-start on building a successful business. BHC has the answer to simplify your Internet experience.

Click for more information.

Have a good one!

+0
Eddy Botteldoorn

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Get Your HTML Code Today!
12/9/2008 4:05:52 AM
PLEASE read this – It is IMPORTANT! We are looking for people across the globe that want to: a) Make some extra money b) Help other people IS THAT YOU - I hope so! First can I ask you something? Would you give $5 to help animals that have been abused or abandoned? How about $5 to help children that are so depressed they self harm? What about $5 to help disabled people cope with daily lives? Of course you would - you would be human if you didn't! What if I told you that by helping these good causes you could make some extra at the same time! ITS TRUE Introducing HELPING OTHERS - Finally a brand new income opportunity that you can actually be PROUD to be part of. How does it work? Well Helping Others donates 20% of all membership fees TO CHARITY. Each charity is chosen by and voted for by the members, a different one each month. All of this is based around a FORCED matrix income system that pays on 6 LEVELS! Folks you can register and become a member TODAY for only $5 a month. Not only will you be helping others, but you will also be helping yourself at the same time. Come and join us and feel PROUD to be part of something that WILL make a difference in other peoples lives - all for less than a few cents a day. http://www.wearehelpingothers.com/login.htm?debotrading Thank you for your kind attention! Eddy & Jessie easybiddutch@gmail.com
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2008 11:22:26 AM
I know it's the Christmas season but - I appologize on behalf of the poster, debotrading, for submitting the previous post. I don't think I need to elaborate because most users here will know what I'm thinking.
I appreciate, Yvonne, what you've done by giving the advice/suggestion for enhancing one's HTML skills. I recall many years ago, I would sit on my son's bed an hour at a time, who was only 11 or 12 at the time, reading lines of code as he would enter them into a program he was creating on his Vic20. He is now a key employee at a significant corporation making a significant salary.      
+0
Qaim Khan

805 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2008 2:31:27 PM

Hi Adlandpro Associates,

You are also invited to have your closer look at:

Join the EyeEarn Network, and get paid to drive your car, wear T-shirts & Earn money effortlessly while you go about your day!

Get seen -- get paid  and more! Just join the EyeEarn Advertising Network and start earning money effortlessly while you go about your day! It's fun, easy, and no experience is necessary!

EyeEarn is much more than just generating affiliate signups. We've also introduced MaxMalls, a brand new SFI shopping center that will work in conjunction with EyeEarn.

And as an active* member of EyeEarn, you will receive a share of ALL MaxMalls sales worldwide...every month!

http://www.eyeearn.com/kab

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. www.sfi4.com/9155252/FREE http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go A Massive opportunity to profit awaits by joining us now. IT Recruits IT Converts IT Sells for you IT Builds your team IT Grows your business/s IT Provides endless sites IT Sends traffic to your sites -AutoPilot... Advertising -AutoPilot... Marketing -AutoPilot... Recruiting -AutoPilot... Signups -AutoPilot... TeamBuilding -AutoPilot... Any Business Opportunity -Autopilot...Massive Income For Life -Infinite Forced Matrix Cheers.... To The Greatest Internet Marketing Opportunity So Far... In The History Of Internet Marketing. https://gofounders.net/founderinvitation/invitation/10824
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2008 5:39:25 PM
Great topic Yvonne....many people need to learn the basics so they can go for the gusto in life....way to go! Tony Beach
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!