Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
join direct matches it is free to join
11/4/2008 6:36:31 AM
Hello Fellow Internet Marketer, I was reviewing your ad today and I know I can help you to grow your business. I'm looking for business people that would like Free advertising in what is the "My Space" for business people. I'm associated with 200,000 + of networking professionals that may also be interested in your offer. I invite you to post a free profile on my site and I will refer business contacts your way. Free advertising in the yellow pages, Free events, Free classified ads, and you can create a Free 30 second commercial about your business. One tool that you will really enjoy is the ability to do a Free networking search and locate members in different parts of the world who are looking for your opportunity. Our countries of operation are: Canada, Great Britain, Japan, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Greece, France, Ireland, Switzerland, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Jamaica, Israel & The Bahamas... SOON to be added....China, India and the Philippines! Many serious entrepreneurs from around the world will view your contact and business information. http://directmatches.com/glasgow Join for free & advertise for free in The Business Directory. DirectMatches has become the premier networking site for Entrepreneurs. Already the best, now with many new features… - Free Power Ads displayed on each profile - Free "My Tube" feature - Free Business Resources - Free Discounts with major retailers for DM members - NEW! Incentive for Executive members, win $$$ toward a new vehicle of your choice. - Now with "Skype" - 200,000 members and growing rapidly To your success, James Peter Brooks HAMISHSCOTT 416-301-4318 EST Skype: glasgow 3771 keltic51@live.com
Once in a life time, a really big opportunity may come our way, and when it does, our job is to recognize and seize it! I believe this is that time. I am really excited about my new website - www.themaxdoctor.com I really respect everyone’s opinion in
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!