Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Short or Long Cruises From The San Francisco Bay Area!
8/19/2008 7:09:15 PM
I am an agent out here on the west coast across from San Francisco, CA. 

If you are from the out here near the west, (California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico and would be interested in this forum, please get back to me. 

I know of a company on the East Coast, Florida to be exact that has two day one night turn around cruises and people love it.  For some reason, because of stupid rules from the cruise lines, they say that they have to touch international waters or they cannot sail to certain places. 

I thought it would be great to have a ship leave from San Francisco, touch down in Los Angeles, (maybe have packages to Disneyland, Hollywood, etc) then onto San Diego, then touch Unsound and back to San Francisco, we could get some real business here for longer cruises for people that wanted them.  Or just plain ocean cruises from San Francisco to Unsound and back.  If we could convince the cruises lines to do this and do this all year long instead of sending people down to Los Angeles or Long Beach that Carnival and Royal Caribbean now have we would get away from seasonal (summertime) cruises only when they get a hankering of some kind. 

I seem a little winded, (excuse the pun) but I would love to hear from ideas about this here.  Maybe no one cares about this and I am banging my head against a wall.  In the meantime, have a great rest of the week. Mo as my friends know me.
Maureen Jane Zuerner Owner & President Send Out Cards, LLC A New Way To Send Cards & Gifts Changing Lives One Card At A Time The Birthday Card Lady 1429 Everett Street El Cerrito, CA 94530-2205 (510) 236-0818 thebirthdaycardlady@yahoo.com www.sendoutcards.com/moz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!