Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Anyone actually interested in information about places to travel etc?
7/28/2008 1:47:03 AM
I am not selling anything related to travel.

In fact you won't see an ad in here.

My husband and I love to travel.  In fact we met when we were both on vacation in New Zealand.  I was escaping the Sydney Olympics and that is where he was heading.

Between the two of us I think we have probably seen about a 1/4 of the world.

We both travelled a lot before we got married.  We are not wealthy, we saved our money or travelled on organized tours or in his case, with family and friends which helps keep the cost down.

We now have a 3 and 4 year old.  They have both cruised 2 and 3 times each.  My husband is up to cruise 30 I think and I have done 5.

I loved Europe and the Riviera but my home will always be Australia.

So if anyone is interested in swapping travel stories/ideas of asking questions just let me know.

Rebecca.
Discount Dental and Health Plans www.Adentalplan.net Help Dentists Get Patients. 6 mos Advance Commissions with continuing residual income http://RDoll.simpleasabc.com/goland8
+0
Re: Anyone actually interested in information about places to travel etc?
8/3/2008 9:18:48 PM

Well, I am always interested in information because I am in the travel business (farely new) so I do not know all the great destinations that the world has to offer. I am always looking to take advice froma well traveled person so I can incoporate it in my personal travel and my travel business.

Have you seen this http://Getsimpleleverage.com
+0
9/12/2008 5:13:28 PM

Hi!  Wow, New Zealand.  How is it there.  I love to travel too, but am not able to do it much.  I was fortune to take a trip out of the country a few months ago, and it was great!

I am actually one of the few in my family who has actually traveled abroad.  I went to Malaysia to meet a friend.  It was a very awesome experience, but the funny thing is, he was actually planning to go to New Zealand that's why your post caught my attention to find out more about it.

Anyways, the friend I went to visit in Malaysia is now my husband, and I look forward to traveling to more places, but if you know of some other nice places to travel, please let me know, I would love to take a look.

Thanks for your post and I will talk to you soon!

Jovada Forney Anagbor

To your Success,Jovada (AKA) Coachvada receive your free copy of "100 ways to Drive more Traffic", contact me coachvada@gmail.com or visit my site at jovadadigitallifestyle.com
+0
9/12/2008 7:03:14 PM

Well at this moment I do nto have any great stories to tell, other than some past events when I got married my wife cried on teh plane because she was leaving her moms for the first time (smiling) Other than that I am jus tstartign to see new places and meet new people. I plan on going to China and Australia in the near future. As far as whats on my plate now I would have to say to take another cruise or maybe 2-3 for next year visit California again other than the desert and go on a fishing  or hunting trip to explore the wilderness. I am in teh travel business and I will sell travel if thats what a person desire. I will also share how they can save and get paid , but thats totally upi to them. their choice their reason their money. 

S. johnson

www.Shawntraveldeals.com

www.Easypicktravel.info

Have you seen this http://Getsimpleleverage.com
+0
9/28/2008 11:00:34 PM

Hi Shawn,

If you ever have any questions on specific destinations or on ideas based on a specific budget etc I am more than happy to help.

I know with our travel experience we could easily do a travel business but at this time we are happy just doing it for pleasure, so I am more than happy to share from our perspective.

Rebecca.

Discount Dental and Health Plans www.Adentalplan.net Help Dentists Get Patients. 6 mos Advance Commissions with continuing residual income http://RDoll.simpleasabc.com/goland8
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!