Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Well, THERE'S a stroke of genius!!!
6/18/2008 12:47:37 PM

I've had some people in my downline for awhile who signed up for Lotto Magic thru the ads I posted HERE at Adlandpro Community...but I rarely see some of them advertising, they jumped on fast and then lost steam... 

Then when I tell them to post ads in the advertising forums here or to contact a few people by personal message every day...they either say "That's a good idea, I should try that."  (Gee, ya think?!) 

Or some of them actually say they are going to quit when I contact them about how easily they can advertise here within a short time every day.  They say they are going to QUIT when their upline tells them exactly what to do and it will only take 30 minutes or less daily?  I don't get it with some people! 

Why join something and sit there and do nothing, and then wonder why you are earning nothing, and then say you're going to quit when your upline tells you exactly how to advertise in a short time daily, the same way I do it and get lots of signups? 

I got 90% of my Lotto Magic downline from right here at Adlandpro Community, and there are dozens of new members here in our community every day, probably over 1,000 new community members monthly who haven't seen our ads yet. 

You'd think if my downliners would put in a consistent effort to advertise, they'd also gain a downline.  I found THEM here, they could easily find downliners for themselves here also.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure THAT out.

Just by posting 1 ad daily to each forum that allows advertising, and also contacting 12 or 15 people daily by personal message, can really make a big difference in the amount of traffic to your site, interest in your business, and signups!  

CONSISTENT ADVERTISING = CONSISTENT INCOME

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

P.S.  It's a proven fact that headlines account for 50% of the reason why people stop to read an ad.  Here are some great headlines:

5 Referrals Each = $94,500 per YEAR: up to Potential MULTI-MILLION$!!

YOU CAN GET 10% of 1,000's OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LOTTERY WINNINGS!

LOTTO MAGIC: 12 Years Worldwide and Registered With the BBB.

67-Year Old Grandma Earns Over $5,000 MONTHLY Without Leaving Her Chair!

YOU Can Play The FLORIDA LOTTERY From ANYWHERE in the World: GET PAID Even If You Don't Win!!

Just 2 Sign-Ups Will Make YOUR MEMBERSHIP FREE and LOTTERY WINNINGS FREE!

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Well, THERE'S a stroke of genius!!!
6/18/2008 1:27:44 PM

Before posting to any forums, it's a good idea to read the description put there by the forum owner.

Lots of people don't read this one:

"INVITE ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST BEFORE POSTING ADS HERE! Start a new thread for your own ads. DO NOT post ads in reply to other peoples ads!"

Today was the first time in several weeks I allowed replies to one of my own posts, and the first reply had an ad in it!  Now it's deleted.  I also have to invite several people daily who have already posted ads here without inviting me to their friends lists first before they posted here.

READING will alleviate a LOT of your problems!

New Reply
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2008 2:28:07 PM

Hello Kathleen,

Your program is a really good one, if I had the cash to invest, I would be right up front and center!!!!  It makes me sad that I do not have the cash to invest, because I know that I would have made it back tenfold!!!  

Hopefully, I will be able to join one of these days.....I know that I would profit from your program.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2008 6:14:41 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 10:53:11 AM

Thanks, Jo!

If you ever do join, prepare to advertise from the very first day and stick with it enthusiastically! 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!