Menu

Look. Feel. Live to the MAX!
6/16/2008 12:08:36 PM

Great opportunities present themselves twice in our lifetime.

Whether this is your first or your second, it is definitely one of them!

We are up and running in the U.S., are in pre-launch mode in Canada and are opening a number of international markets this year!  I am looking for individuals who are serious and want to make money, who are motivated and success driven.

This is the next long-term opportunity where wealth and massive residual income will change your life!  Whether you want to make a few thousand dollars a month or tens of thousands, it’s your choice.

WHAT IS IT?

Our products are incomparable to anything else on the market.  One is a revolutionary anti-aging supplement. It is not a berry, a fruit or a juice – it powers each and every cell in your body.  It is a high impact, clinically tested, scientifically proven and has a composition patent pending invented by a world renowned doctor.  The second is a weight loss accelerator with the same scientific backing and clinical studies, that is safe, all natural, stimulant free and highly effective.

WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS?

The corporate owners are giants in their industry - they are Guthy Renker, Steve Scott, Fred Ninow and Greg Fullerton.  The best of the network marketing world have been gathered to form the advisory board and CEO advisory council who are also my direct partners.  

HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?

Work from home and set your own hours. It doesn’t interfere with what you are already doing. Part-time or full-time, simply share the product and business opportunities with others and watch your cheques grow.  I will personally train you and show you how easy it can be with a little effort.  Start with as little as 1 to 5 hours per week, that’s all.

HOW MUCH?

You invest once to start your new business.  There is no inventory to stock or minimums to keep.  The company is completely automated and will ship and bill your customers directly.  The compensation plan is unbeatable and pays immediately with potential in the thousands per month.  You get paid 7 different ways each month. Our comp plan is designed to pay new associates immediately with potential benefits including car, health and travel allowances.  This is a solid, long term company where we are creating long term residual wealth.

WHAT IF?

Envision what it would have been like to be a part of Microsoft or Google or even McDonald's from the very beginning... I will experience that with MAX and invite everyone along to join me on the ride!

HOW DO I JOIN?

Call me and reserve your spot on my exploding team!

Nicki         416-561-9515

www.lifetothemaxgxl.com    www.maxgxl.com/28683

www.nickitraikos.com

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Look. Feel. Live to the MAX!
6/17/2008 12:25:55 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!