Menu

This thread is locked.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
LOTTO MAGIC: You CAN Generate $10,000 MONTHLY with Only 400 Downliners!
5/27/2008 12:20:41 PM

Whenever I send out an ad for Lotto Magic, a few people always reply and tell me about some business where they can earn $10,000 monthly with only 350 "active" members.  They don't tell me how many NON-ACTIVE members they have to put up with before they achieve 350 who are "active".

DID YOU KNOW when you join LOTTO MAGIC as a Team Captain, you'll earn $25 monthly for each Captain on your first level?  Of course you know, because I tell you all the time!  You'll also earn $2 monthly for each Captain on levels 2 thru 5.

ALL the members of LOTTO MAGIC are PAYING MEMBERS, so you'll get paid monthly on EVERY downliner in your group.  There are NO NON-PAYING MEMBERS, so basically, everyone in LOTTO MAGIC is considered an ACTIVE member. 

Suppose YOU are the hardest working person in your group, as far as getting signups?  Even if none of the people in your downline are doing much, you can achieve a $10,000 monthly income from just 400 personal signups.  How long that will take depends upon your own motivation.  Many people get 1 or more signups daily with Lotto Magic.  It's not difficult to find lots of people who are interested in joining a lottery club AND earning a recurring monthly income.

Suppose you'd be happy with just an average yearly income of around $35,000?  You could accomplish that with just 120 personal signups, then you'd be getting a check for $3,000 monthly, plus you'd have 121 tickets in each twice-weekly Florida Lottery drawing (120 downliners tickets plus your ticket).

This is a very popular worldwide MLM business, it has been around for 12 years and is registered in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.  In addition to great 5-level commissions, all members also get a ticket in each Wednesday and Saturday drawing of the Florida Lottery.  You get 10% of all winning tickets from your entire 5-level downline.  This is the only business that gives you the potential to become a multi-millionaire 2 times every week.  Each new member of your downline is another ticket from which you can win money!  Eventually, you could have 100's or 1,000's of tickets in play every Wednesday and Saturday.

Join LOTTO MAGIC as a TEAM CAPTAIN, where ALL members are PAYING MEMBERS, therefore, you don't have to tolerate any deadwood in your downline.  YOU GET PAID for EVERYONE within 5 levels under you, EVERY MONTH!

9-minute audio explaining the pay plan: http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577

Other benefits besides the lottery tickets: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

So when people contact me about that business that only takes 350 "active" downliners to achieve a $10,000 monthly income, they never mention how many non-active slugs they DON'T get paid for! 

With Lotto Magic, YOU GET PAID for EVERYONE who JOINS, month after month, they join once, YOU GET PAID OVER AND OVER!!!!

+0