Menu

Kuhk Tryyu

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Won numerous awards and FREE
5/25/2008 8:56:29 PM

NeverBlueAds NeverblueMedia’s (NeverBlueAds) headquarters are in Victoria, BC. Originally founded in 2004 by four partners, NeverblueMedia has steadily grown to a size of over 50 employees. Their customer support rivals other reputable affiliate networks with great support such as AzoogleAds.They are a fantastic and reputable company which has won numerous prestigious awards and participated in charitable events such as the Canary Derby, a charity event which proceeds go to the BC Cancer Foundation.

NeverBlueAds is an affiliate network that you have most likely already read about on many different blogs. Bloggers like Mark from 45n5 and Zac Johnson are currently experimenting with the new advertising network and keeping their readers up-to-date about their progress. As for my own experience, one of the NeverBlueAds associates personally called me and did a little survey about my site and asked some questions. After a few minutes, I got approved for their network right on the phone.

So What Can You Find With the Network?

Well, right when I got approved I quickly logged in to see how it’s like. Low and behold, it’s not just any affiliate program. There are so many products and campaigns that you can promote and make money from that it’s almost impossible to imagine all the potential money you can earn. From ringtones and entertainment products, to e-commerce and work-from-home products, there is a lot of money to be made with NeverBlueAds.

My favorite part of NeverBlueAds is their method of payment: they pay for both leads and sales. If you don’t know what a lead is (or also called CPA), it basically just means that you get paid for an action that is required by the site. So for example, I can get paid $2.35 just for having people opt-in for Webfetti. $2.35 just because people enter in their name and email! Meanwhile, a pay-per-sale is when you get paid for… well, when a sale is made. As of right now, the best % payout from a campaign is $200 for a $50 sale. That means that when you get people to pay $50 for that campaign, you get paid $200 for referring that person.

NeverBlueAds = Huge Money Maker

Because the amount of products to promote are endless, you can easily make $50-$100 everyday (even more) with the right type of affiliate marketing. In fact, you can even create a PPC campaign right now and start making money in just minutes. By doing that you can actually be making money in your sleep. Anyway, I’ll try to keep you up-to-date with my progress with NeverBlueAds and post up some tips and tricks to making big bucks with the network. Management rating 9.7/10

Make sure you sign up if you have not done so yet.

How much money can you make with NeverBlueAds?
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Won numerous awards and FREE
5/26/2008 7:56:17 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!