Menu

Easy Online Money! Anyone Can Do This!
5/5/2008 3:24:48 PM

Hello Everyone

I’ve been doing a wonderful online opportunity called “The $9.00 Solution System” for a little over 2 weeks now and have had unbelievable success with it. In this short amount of time I’ve now earned a realistically $1639.00 with this opportunity.

I'm getting signups everyday with this! I can't believe how easy it is! I've never really had any good results with past opportunities i've joined and i'm really happy i finally found something that allows me to earn some serious money online. I only work about 1-4 hours a day online and I don’t sell anything! I just simply send people to my website!

I’ve posted a few times in general about this business opportunity but due to the tremendous response and signups I’m getting with this, I feel it would be better to completely explain what this business is all about to help cut back on all the responses in answering questions to those interested in this opportunity. Also for those who see my post and want to know what this business opportunity is really all about.

So here it is all explained for anyone that may be interested in this opportunity. This will give you a clearer picture of what it mainly consists of and answer any questions you may have while looking over the opportunity. However if you feel you have any other questions feel free to pm or email me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

The $9.00 Solution System was written by a multi-millionaire named Chad Rissanen. He has grown 3 different companies from scratch into multi-million dollar enterprises within a very short period of time. The first company he started from his one bedroom apartment and grew to 1.2 million dollars within 12 months. He took his second company from zero to 3.5 million within 18 months and his third company went from a few thousand dollars a month to over 100,000 a month in just over two months.

Chad Rissanen has put together the $9.00 Solution System that is so simple a person who is new to the Internet won't have a problem getting started. His proven system is "GUARANTEED". You will be amazed as to how simple it is once you get started.

You will learn the exact Internet Marketing Secretes in building your business. The 10 day getting started Marketing Guide is straightforward no-nonsense do this, now do that! click here, push this button next instruction manual to Internet Marketing.

There is nothing to test or figure out. The mistakes have already been made; all you have to do is follow the simple steps to success in your home business. This is a simple business and all you need to do is easily duplicate this system to make Big Profits! YES Folks, it WORKS! I NEVER thought I would finally find an opportunity that DID work in earning me this kind of income and in such a little time.

Chad Rissanen’s $9.00 Solution System is a dream come true for me. I can recognize and appreciate a simple, straightforward system when I see one and the $9 Dollar Solution System is just that, affordable, simple and straightforward, and you know what you will make back, most of the $9 dollars you spent investing in your business.

Everyone who has attempted to establish a home business, has a story to tell, you have yours just like I do. All you need is a little direction and the right tools to express that. The $9 Dollar Solution System has it. I have truly indeed made $1639.00 with this opportunity thus far.

This simple opportunity is a ONE TIME $9 investment to have access to some great training that will help you learn how to maximize the Internet and learn to advertise online. It's affordable for others to come into and learn. There is no risk … the tools offered is worth far more than the $9 you will pay. The system is simple for anyone to follow.

The $9 Dollar Solution System is a must for anyone who is trying to build an Internet business from home. If you have failed in the past using other systems, then you should see the $9 Dollar Solution System. You will NOT fail again using this system it's a Guarantee! The 9 Dollar Solution System can make you more money than you ever thought possible.

Here’s all you need to do and what you will receive if you decide this is something you would like to do. This is a perfect opportunity to earn a serious income where you can be your own boss, work from the comfort of your own home and be able to spend more time with your family.

Simply go to our website! You will find the link below! Fill out the short form with your name and email address. This will take you to another page and give you access to more detailed information about this opportunity. Your under NO OBLIGATION! If you decide you want to sign up for this opportunity you will be asked to pay a “ONE TIME” $9.00! That’s it!

Here’s what you will get for your $9.00 investment!!

Complete Money-Making Website Setup

Step-By-Step Online Marketing Guide

Back office to see your stats, sales, request check

Full 1 on 1 Training and Support

Multiple Streams of Income

Discover How To Build A Business The Right Way By Having Prospects
Banging Down Your Door...Rather Than Trying To Chase and Sell Them

Multiple Daily $7 Cash Payments

30 minutes a day is all it takes to generate MASSIVE monthly
Residual Profits!

Here’s What You Will Earn With This Opportunity!!

You will be paid $7.00 for every signup that you bring in to the $9.00 Solution System.“ You are paid by check when your account reaches $50.00. You will be able to click the “request” a check and they will immediately send it out to you.

I have received 4 checks since I started. I built mine up to about $400 before requesting my checks. You can also earn MASSIVE income should you choose to do the other multiple income streams they offer which is totally optional.

You don’t have to do any selling or buy any products, etc. You just pay the ONE TIME $9.00 and that’s it! NOT $9.00 a month! $9.00 just “ONE TIME” when you sign up! Alot of people ask me this so I want to make sure you all understand that it’s just the $9.00 “ONE TIME!

If you choose to be involved with the other income streams that are designed to earn MASSIVE residual income then that is your choice. I just do the $9.00 Solution System for now because I don’t want to be doing more than one opportunity and I’m very happy with what I’m earning with just the $9.00 Solution System.

WHAT THIS BUSINESS IS NOT!!

Scam

Plug In Profits

Google Ad Words

Adsense

MLM

Chain Letters

Get Rich Quick

Cash Gifting

Pyramid Schemes

Adplacing

Affiliate Program

Pay Pal Money Schemes

E Gold Money Schemes

Any other payment processor schemes

I hope this will be of help to all those that have been interested in this opportunity but not sure of what it was all about. To your success! God Bless.

Tress

http://www.9dollarsimplebusiness.com

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Easy Online Money! Anyone Can Do This!
5/7/2008 12:56:48 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!