Menu

Let's Do Something Different that will Please...GOD!
4/22/2008 9:16:39 PM
I really want to first of all say Thanks for reading this message! I'm NOT here to make money I'm Here to make Friends.True Believers In our LORD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST! I'm a True man of GOD who's been Marketing Full Time online for over 5yrs.I've been scammed out out 1000's of dollars.Lost plenty of things due to trying to be a successful Network Marketing Entrepreneur.I even almost lost my family(Wife&Kids).Simply because I was tying to do it All by myself.Trusting,leaning and depending on my own understanding.And not being obedient to the word of GOD.If you don't believe me read it for your self in your BIBLE (Proverbs 3:5-6).But every since I'm committed my life to GOD living ,Trusting and Depending on his word Now I'm FREE,FREE,FREE, No Financial Worries,No Burdens.I live the GOOD life because GOD is GOOD and his Mercy endures Forever.GOD has Blessed me beyond measures.Now I'm set out on a Huge Mission that will Bless many families all across the world.The LORD has place in my heart to CHANGE the Online Network Marketing Business as a whole.Turn it around so that it's a chance that people Can Start their own online business,Be  their own boss,and Empower their way to Financial FREEDOM! Now I know some might be saying that's IMPOSSIBLE there's NO WAY your gonna be able to do that your only one person and there's over 50 Million people online doing network marketing.In a way your Right and in a Bigger way your WRONG.Because My Bible Clearly says" I Can Do ALL Things through CHRIST"Plus that's the reason I sending out this message so that I can team up with ALL other Network Marketers that's Tried of Struggling,Tired of Losing Money,Tired of Being Scammed,Tried of NOT Making any Money.The Bible also says that when 2 or 3 are touching and agreeing there GOD will be in the mist.So what I'm saying is that I need so True Believers that REALLY Trust In The LORD to team up with me.:Let's take the Internet by storm Change the way the Network marketing is doing business .And let's Make A Difference! GOD Will Be Please and we all can Empower our self and Pass the Blessing to ours to help Empower their self to Financial Freedom.

To Join the T.E.A.M.
"EmpowerTheWorld08"
Just reply to This Email
EmpowerTheWorld08@gmail.com

Thanks In Advance
Together Everyone Acheives More!
GOD BLESS
sedrick robinson
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's Do Something Different that will Please...GOD!
4/22/2008 11:39:37 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!