Owner: Peter Rendersowns this group. Peter Renders
Date Created: 8/15/2012
City: Beijing (北京)
Address:
Phone:
Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXeNv7bGg0&feature=plcp
Email: ravenz@live.be
Description: Here a new 22 times world patented healthy product:

ASEA™ is the first and only stable, perfectly balanced mixture of natural reactive molecules that exists outside the body and can be used to help maintain proper balance inside the body to activate antioxidants, participate in intra- and inter-cellular damage control communications, assist in cellular protection and in the healing response.

Reactive molecules are either active electron acceptors (prone to take on electrons) or electron donors (prone to give up electrons). When these two classes of molecules are chemically balanced in our body, our immune systems can function at its optimal level.

There are two major roles for these reactive molecules in the body. First, they pair up with the natural antioxidants already in our body to help detoxify and fortify healthy tissue. Secondly, they supply the raw materials that the immune system needs in order to perform its natural function to detect and destroy harmful invaders and damaged cells.

The reactive molecules contained in ASEA™ are being studied world-wide by an ever-growing group of scientists. These reactive molecules have been shown to play a fundamental role in basic body functions, specifically those native to the immune system. For more information please visit ASEA™ and learn more about reactive molecules.
If you want to know more about it, write me a mail please.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/23/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!