Visibility: Public
Type: Health & Wellness
Owner: Lisa Simpkinsowns this group. Lisa Simpkins
Date Created: 3/13/2012
City: Huntington
Address: 6283 Beech Dr.
Phone: 304-521-2317
Email: lisa.simpkins5@gmail.com
Description: How we find the optimum balance of vitamins and minerals for your body

NutriChecker is world’s first virtual nutritionist and it develops a personalized solution tailored just for you. This website brings together years of knowledge and experience in the field of nutritional therapy to help you to identify and support your body's dietary and lifestyle needs. It also identifies nutrients, based on your specific lifestyle, that are likely to be most suited to you. Our simple and easy-to-follow process works in two steps:

Step 1. We assess you

Developed by qualified nutritionists, your individual health needs are assessed by our in-depth and confidential online Health Check

Step 2. We give you personalized Nutrient Recommendations

We analyze your answers carefully to produce a set of nutrient recommendations for you. The recommendations detail the specific nutrients you need in order to best improve your health and wellbeing. We recommend a combination of nutrients and supplement ingredients (vitamins, minerals, essential fats, herbs and more) that will best suit your various Body Systems. These help you to choose the right foods for your diet and also buy the right supplements that can help to maintain your health, vitality and quality of life.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/23/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

Click on an album to view or add photos.
Click to open the album.
Health & Wellnes

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!