Visibility: Public
Type: Business
Owner: Marvin Schepersowns this group. Marvin Schepers
Date Created: 5/17/2009
City: Otwell
Address: 4170 Walters Ln Otwell IN 47564
Phone: 812-766-3928
Email: schepers4170@fullnet.com
Description: I have found a marketing system that is very professional and still user friendly, so anyone can set it up by just following the instructions which are outlined in a series of training videos. This is a system that is set up for you to use attraction marketing and lets you use affiliate programs to supplement your income while you develop relationships to grow your primary business. through this system you can get all the training that you can handle and the tools that you need to grow your business to the level that you decide that you want to get to, instead of the level that your up line wants you to get to

I intend to get everyone all of the training that you can handle for free. If you need help after the training I will be more than willing to help you in any way that I can. If you like this system you can give it a test drive for $1.

I refuse to tell you that network marketing is a get rich quick industry, because it is not. However you can make money at it if you are willing to spend the time to run your business. If you do not have the money to invest that is ok, you can use social networking sites to get started and progress to pay per click or other paid advertising later. You can still use this same system at any level.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/26/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!