Menu

Promote
Free Ad Thread Mon 2/4 through Sun 2/10/08
2/3/2008 11:51:59 PM

There's an explosion going on in the domain industry on the Internet. It's called Global Domains International, otherwise known as GDI or website.ws, and if you havn't heard of it yet, you will soon! In short, Global Domains International offers excellent domain name availability, instant registrations, 24-hour global DNS activation and secure domain management and editing.Started in 1999, by Internet entrepreneurs Michael Reed and Alan Ezeir, GDI has been successfully taking the Internet by storm in the area of domain names and web site services. Originally offering the domain name extension, .ws, these entrepreneurs have been quickly building a domain empire. By incorporating their own free high-tech sales video into each domain account in Global Domains International, the videos have been used and personalized instantly by each Global Domains International independent sales representative to generate new accounts 24/7. Since these new accounts are set up instantly, this has allowed the company to acquire new business and grow incredibly fast.

In fact, GDI has recently been named number 37 on Inc magazine's list of the top 500 fastest growing companies (the "Inc 500 List"), making Global Domains International poised to become the largest company the industry has ever seen.

"Location, location, location" is as important to the real estate industry as a domain name is to the Internet. One of the best things about GDI domain names is that they are abundant. Domain names are the human-friendly forms of Internet addresses, and are commonly used to identify and find web sites. The primary purpose of domain names is to create addresses that are easier to remember and use than numbers.

Domain names are ordinary words, letters, or numbers that signify the location of a web site on the Internet, such as "drugstore". More important than anything when talking about domain names, is availability, and this is where GDI excels. Domain names are registered on a first-come, first-served basis. GDI, being the newer kid on the block, offers many more unique domain names that may no longer beavailable from extensions like .com or .net.

Domain names are very important for any online business. Domain names can contribute a lot towards the success or failure of a website. More than a web address, relevant domain names are an important element of a successful Internet marketing strategy. Relevant domain names are high quality names that contain generic key words or key word phrases that are descriptive of an industry, a business or specific products or services. Relevant domain names are not only memorable, they influence a site's ranking in search engines. URL is the abbreviation for, "Uniform Resource Locator", a term that identifies a web site address on the Internet. A site URL containing the phrase, "convertiblecars" has a higher possible correlation, and thus, a higher possible ranking to the key word search for "cars" than a URL without that key word match.

With the 2007 most recent count of web sites reported to be a whopping 12.8 million and growing, the demand for the kind of relevantdomain names available from GDI, is exploding as well.

If you would like to learn more about GDI, you may read an in-depth article at http://www.martinezshopper.ws or watch a short informational video (free test drive) at http://www.movie.ws/martinezshopper!!!

My Blog
My Group

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Shaye Richardson

119 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Free Website Advertising That Generates A GDI Income On Autopilot
2/4/2008 5:01:54 AM
Place your FREE Advertisment here for instant massive exposure on over 1/2 million websites. Plus automatically receive free membership to Hits 2 U, a fully automated and duplicable system that generates a GDI income all on autopilot!

Current GDI members are also invited to use this system at no cost. Sign up for free now and get your FREE Ad posted instantly.

Shaye Richardson

New Reply
+0
Re: Free Website Advertising That Generates A GDI Income On Autopilot
2/4/2008 8:57:26 AM
uVme is not just fun and games, you can share in the $412/second in revenue that is generated by this unique social networking site. Get in now, or join under Nan above. Thanks, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
2/6/2008 5:41:35 AM
From Your Friend, Orlando Zambito!!!

Reflection CraveBigMoney

Today I would like to introduce a thought: "why the site's members CraveBigMoney.com are so undecided to take this fantastic opportunity to earn?" Well, I asked this question many times and I must say that the answers are many, but that more 'common to all members and I am sure that' the need to purchase a minimum quantity 'of Crave Energy Drink or other products Vitamark to be able to carry out this activity 'and can earn.
If the matter is taken superficially seems obviously not a right thing, but if it deepens good and is reflected on the benefits that flow, we understand that this' you think to be a really bad thing It is good for all affiliates Vitamark .
First of all I would like to say that any activity 'you want to start there' by making an investment, pay taxes etc.. But even for the employee's work 'to be paid travel by car or public transport and the loss of time to reach their jobs etc.This to say that any work there' to spend money .
The good thing, and 'that the minimum purchase of all affiliates to ensure themselves the gain continuous and regular every week.
Finally to shorten the debate, the cost of minimum FAST START-UP is immediately deleted as soon as you find some 'people from affiliare to their team and their will for the same thing to delete any cost.
With this I wanted to tell you not to block the fear of paying the money because of 'if you really believe in this opportunity the costs disappear very soon and earnings remain for a long time, and this will only grow more and more' .
Do not allow the wall to block your view, overcome it and you will see that it was only a simple wall to be overcome.
I hope my reflections will help you to think positive and not waste any more precious time, those first moves will 'best opportunity' gain.

Join our vitamark team today :

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you want to earn fast, I suggest you Join now with FAST START-UP (from your Sponsor Vitamark website) ordering a parcel of 100 of BP Vitamark other products (if you live in Europe) that are of excellent quality 'such as Limu Plus.
So 'by the fourth week (end February/early March) Vitamark will start pay you' every single week from the crucial moment when Crave will be 'launched in Europe. If you live in USA or CANADA Just start now with Fast Start-up from your free website CraveBigMoney.Those who live in India, Indonesia, South Africa, Malaysia, Philippine and other countries we don't know yet when Crave will be available there. Australia after Europe.

Join Vitamark now :

Create Your Success,

Your Sponsor, Orlando Zambito.

Vitamark Europe are happy to announce that Crave will be shipped from the USA warehouse and is expected to arrive in the UK for the last week of February/ first week of March. We hope to be able to start taking orders during the first week of March.

Please look out for more updates regarding Crave in future issues of eNews.

Orlando Zambito
New Reply
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2008 9:51:43 AM

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the opportunity.

Do You Need Easy & Affordable Email Marketing?

Email is the most direct and powerful method of marketing today. There are potentially millions of buyers willing to purchase your product or service. You will be mailing, using our one click web mailer which sends mail through our servers. You can advertise just about anything. You can advertise many businesses, products or opportunities.

Send your ad to over 2.3 million recipients with each blast. We provide everything you need, including the newest and fastest email server on the market, the massive email database, and the visual tools you need in order to design an effective email ad.

Pay once for a lifetime membership.
Get all our upgrades at no extra cost.

The Ultimate in Internet Marketing! Enjoy this super value by clicking the link below.

http://viralurl.com/bravaina/Blast-It

Regards,

Dimitra

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!