Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
50% Conversion Rate reported from LOTTO MAGIC's Co-Op Mailing:
1/30/2008 11:56:04 AM

Lotto Magic offers co-op mailings approximately every 5 weeks to nearly 100,000. All mailings are CASS certified for deliverability, and the recipients names and addresses are ink-jetted onto the envelopes. The co-op mailings always use the most up-to-date information about Lotto Magic's benefits and pay plan. The Lotto Magic co-op mailings consist of different letters to 60 different lists, these are constantly updated and tweaked for maximum response. This is a first-come first-served basis, a full order in the co-op would be 500 mailings, a half-order is 250. The responses are shared equally. Up until recently, Lotto Magic has been getting a definite 4% response rate, which is double the usual response rate in mail-order.

With the most recent mailing, there was an unprecedented 5% response rate. These are very qualified leads, they are sending in $10 for more information. Then they receive the 2-color booklet with a cover letter that mentions their name several times within the letter, a separate application to join, and bonus material which could include the 9-minute opportunity audio and 50-minute marketing training on CD.

The most recent co-op mailing went out to 80,000 recipients, so the 5% response rate amounted to 4,000 people responding by sending in $10 for the info-pack. Those 4,000 leads were shared equally among everyone who participated in the co-op. Anyone who had a full-order of 500 mailings in the co-op would have received 25 leads, and those who had a half-order of 250 mailings would have received 12 or 13 leads.

When leads arrive into your online backoffice, you get their name, postal address, email address and phone number.  All you need to do is contact them. As a result of that mailing, there was a person who only bought into a half order of the co-op (250 mailings) and got 6 sign-ups because he followed up with his leads! That was a 50% conversion rate! That proves why follow-up is absolutely essential!

Everyone in the mailing co-op is guaranteed an equal share of the leads who paid $10 for more information.  Your amount of sign-ups is not guaranteed, that depends upon your motivation to follow up, and whether or not the leads become even more interested in Lotto Magic as they find out more about it.

Lotto Magic's co-op mailings are always so jam packed, there's a waiting list. The co-op mailings go out approximately every 5 weeks.

As a Team Captain, you'll earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 through 5. You'll also get 10% from all winning tickets in your 5-level downline. Lotto Magic tells you the numbers that will be played for you in each Wednesday and Saturday drawing in the Florida Lotto when you join. They purchase everyone's tickets every month and all tickets have been kept in a fireproof safe in the Lotto Magic office for the past 12 years.

Here's your income potential with just 5 sign-ups per person per level after membership deduction would be $7,875 monthly...$94,500 yearly.

If everyone could duplicate the person who got 6 sign-ups as mentioned above, that would be $18,748 monthly, $224,976 yearly if each person on 5 levels got 6 sign-ups.

You can build your group as wide as you want, some people have dozens or hundreds of personal sign-ups.

You don't need to use the mailing co-op, you can advertise on your own by direct mail, internet, or just tell people about the weekly conference calls.  But the co-op mailings bring in definite qualified leads who have already paid for more information.  Several of the winners of the 2007 recruiting contest used the co-op mailing system. 

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 50% Conversion Rate reported from LOTTO MAGIC's Co-Op Mailing:
1/30/2008 1:18:03 PM

Kathleen,
I've been so busy I dind't get to tell you that I joined under Jayson!
I was on the 2nd call last night and I was impressed how normal everyone is!
This was just casual interaction to explain the system you are talking about-real information- in real time - with real people.
This is a real business and I thank you for consistently presenting here.

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?J1562

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2008 2:17:58 PM

Yes, Joyce, we know!

Your name showed up in Jayson's downline report last week!  Thank you so much for joining, he is very excited, there were times when he thought I was making him do online work and mail work and he thought he wouldn't earn anything. 

Lotto Magic is very real people, this company does 80% of it's business by mail, they've been in business for 12 years but only went online 3 years ago.  So most members still are not internet junkies like we are!  There's a lot of good old-fashioned normalcy!

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2008 8:29:41 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2008 9:49:12 PM
LOL!  Thanks, Nick!!
New Reply
+0