Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
What do you see ????
12/14/2007 8:41:30 PM
             Community spirit cheer leading spiders:
                    photo courtesy: John R Sanchez

From the above picture what do you see and understand ?

Hi Friends,

I'm taking Mary Hofstetter's advise and setting up this thread to promote community spirit and share some thoughts with you, and would luv for you to do the same :-) It will be easy I know cos' of Christmas round the corner.

From the above picture what do you see and understand ?????

Thank you JOhn for this amazing creative picture that says sooooo much.

To me it says when we belong to a community no one member stands alone, infact cannot stand alone, that to me is not community spirit. We all knit together to form this community as amazing and awesome as it is with friends from all alround the globe.

With so much diversity will there be contentions and dissentions, sure there will be, but dealing with them is when we show community spirit, Thinking only of ourselves  and wanting only what 'we' think is right is not community spirit, sure there is always a way out of a problem, and that can be done amicabably and not by putting another down, however wrong the wrong is.

Lets ask ourselves this question, do we want to belong to a community but yet not want to let go of the 'I' syndrome !!!!!!!!! cos if we do we just have to let go of ourselves a wee bit in order to show community spirit.

Sure  being  'you' is important, but does the community revolve around YOU !!! maybe the  'I' syndrome  in you is so bad that you do want it to and when it doesnt you go putting others down and stirring up trouble just to get the attention back to you! a game that will play out on itself and people will ultimately see you for who you really are.

Just my thoughts on the subject at hand.

Thank you all my dear friends for your love and support to me and John and our forums. We are indeed much blessed by you. We will continue to do what we do cause we see that many are blessed by it.

Now is the time to invite someone to be your friend !!!!

One more thing, go see what John has to say here....

FROM THE DESK OF THE GOODWILL AMBASSADOR

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/905974.aspx

Grace and Peace to all, life is tooo short for hate as I always say ;-)

Your friend

Pauline R

VOTE BFA of the Year

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/897490.aspx

+0
Re: What do you see ????
12/14/2007 9:00:37 PM

Let's all join hands and be friends.  Be supportive and give what we have to give.  Pauline, thank you for this forum post.

I want to be a friend where a friend is needed.  Often times all a person needs is some support from a friend, someone who cares.

God bless you,

Sara

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 9:05:53 PM
Hello Pauline, not gonna post a graphic, i am however gonna talk for a moment about 2 things, one is the our encouraging Mary H. (teacher) well diserved POTW as i stated in that post before. And two? Brother Johns spider picture to me represents (Unity). That old says one for all and all for one? Thats what were all about helping and not to hurt my forum addresses that. So i want to thank you again guys for your commitments to this community. Have a great weekend. God_bless you all. Thomas.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 9:19:55 PM
Pauline, Great photo as seen on POTW #125. I will refrain from a statement here as it was my idea to have you pose the question to the community. For once my lips are closed as I want to see what others think. Oh my word, is it possible ! ! ! ! Each person whether you just read or whether you post, need to hit the "notify (e-mail) me when someone posts" button. That I will certainly be doing. This is one of those 'got to read the whole forum' threads.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 9:20:15 PM
Hi Pauline...so well written :)

I See Trust & Equality...

+0

facebook