Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PHILOXENIA - My mission
11/7/2007 1:33:40 PM
THE GOD OF GODS

ΖΕΥΣ ΗΝ, ΖΕΥΣ ΕΣΤΙ, ΖΕΥΣ ΕΣΕΤΤΑΙ
Zeus was, Zeus is, Zeus it will be 

I have been very busy lately. I reread many of my books to have all facts in mind to give you my mission which is to spread the Word (Logos).

What is The Word or Logos? Do you feel the meaning of the word or should we give a real definition. Could it be possible that we read just to read without knowing what we read?

My last posts are about life and creation and I will go further giving you everything I know and of course I will discuss everything with my friends.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA - My mission
11/7/2007 1:53:57 PM

Dear Georgios,

I've been busy too and away from ALP a lot lately.  I will be away for the next week and a half, but look forward to what  knowledge you will share of life and creation.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Danielle Michiels

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/7/2007 2:11:35 PM
Hi Georgios,

You have caught my attention again, it is always with great pleasure to get involved in these discussions and keep on learning more by spreading the WORD.
Thank you
With love
Dany

What is the meaning of 'The Word or Logos'?

This article is about logos (logoi) in ancient Greek philosophy, mathematics, rhetoric, Theophilosophy, and Christianity

start content Logos (Greek λόγος) is an important term in philosophy, analytical psychology, rhetoric and religion. It derives from the verb λέγω lego: to say. This is the primary meaning of the word. Secondary meanings such as logic, thought etc. derive from the fact that if one is capable of λέγειν (infinitive) i.e. speech, then intelligence and thought are assumed.

Its semantic field extends beyond "word" to notions such as "thought, speech, account, meaning, reason, proportion, principle, standard", or "logic". In English, the word is the root of "log" (as in record), of "logic," and of the "-ology" suffix (e.g., geology).[1]

Heraclitus established the term in Western philosophy as meaning both the source and fundamental order of the cosmos. The sophists used the term to mean discourse, and AristotleHellenistic influence, Philo adopted the term into Jewish philosophy. The Gospel of John identifies Jesus as the incarnation of the Logos, through which all things are made. The gospel further identifies the Logos as God (theos), providing scriptural support for the trinity. It is this sense, the Logos as Jesus Christ and God, that is most common in popular culture. applied the term to argument from reason. After Judaism came under

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos#See_also

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2007 2:11:49 PM
HELLO TERRY!

Welcome in to my mission. It is on time to work on what I believe and what my purpose is to do. As you can see in my forum this time I have right people around me and it does not bother me if there are few friends or only one member in my forum.

I know that they who really want to stay close to me the visit my forum. I started ths forum thread to give my ideas out..

Have a grea day
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
11/8/2007 4:59:20 AM
You have been a very busy Man lately Georgios what with all the work you do with UBIEE and all this work in forums here.
You are to be admired for the caring and research you do to help others and share you knowledge.
You are wonderful in the way you research and care and you walk as a true person.
Keith.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!