Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sunday Showcase_featuring JoeLees WholeSale_ 10/21
10/20/2007 7:06:06 PM
This weeks Sunday Showcase features a wholesale man and a great assette to this fine community, everyones friend LEE of JOELEES WHOLESALE.

New York (IPA: /?nju?'j?rk/) is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States of America. With 62 counties, it is the country's third most populous state. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and shares a water border with Rhode Island as well as an international border with the Canadian provinces of Quebec and Ontario. Its five largest cities are New York City (also the largest city in the United States), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, and Syracuse.

New York City is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center.

New York was inhabited by Algonquian, Iroquois, and Lenape indigenous people at the time Dutch and French nationals moved into the region in the very early 17th century. First claimed by Henry Hudson in 1609, the region came to have Dutch forts in Fort Orange, near the site of the present-day capital of Albany in 1614 and was colonized by the Dutch in 1624, at both Albany and Manhattan; it later fell to British annexation in 1664. About one third of all of the battles of the Revolutionary War took place in New York. The state ratified the United States Constitution in 1788, the 11th state to do so; its own constitution was enacted in 1777.

New York covers 54,475 square miles (141,089 km²). In size, New York ranks 27th out of the 50 states. The Great Appalachian Valley dominates eastern New York, while Lake Champlain is the chief northern feature of the valley, which also includes the Hudson River flowing southward to the Atlantic Ocean. The rugged Adirondack Mountains, with vast tracts of wilderness, lie west of the valley. Most of the southern part of the state is on the Allegheny plateau, which rises from the southeast to the Catskill Mountains. The western section of the state is drained by the Allegheny River and rivers of the Susquehanna and Delaware systems. The Delaware River Basin Compact, signed in 1961 by New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the federal government, regulates the utilization of water of the Delaware system. 

New York's borders touch (clockwise from the west) two Great Lakes (Erie and Ontario, which are connected by the Niagara River); the provinces of Ontario and Quebec in Canada; Lake Champlain; three New England states (Vermont, Massachusetts, and Connecticut); the Atlantic Ocean, and two Mid-Atlantic states (New Jersey and Pennsylvania). In addition, Rhode Island shares a water border with New York.

While the state is best known for New York City's urban atmosphere, especially Manhattan's skyscrapers, most of the state is dominated by farms, forests, rivers, mountains, and lakes. New York's Adirondack Park is larger than any U.S. National Park outside of Alaska. Niagara Falls, on the Niagara River as it flows from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, is a popular attraction. The Hudson River begins with Lake Tear of the Clouds and flows south through the eastern part of the state without draining Lakes George or Champlain. Lake George empties at its north end into Lake Champlain, whose northern end extends into Canada, where it drains into the Richelieu and then the St Lawrence Rivers. Four of New York City's five boroughs are on the three islands at the mouth of the Hudson River: Manhattan Island, Staten Island, and Brooklyn and Queens on Long Island

"Upstate" is a common term for New York State counties north of suburban Westchester and Rockland counties. Upstate New York typically includes the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains, the Shawangunk Ridge, the Finger Lakes and the Great Lakes in the west; and Lake Champlain, Lake George, and Oneida Lake in the northeast; and rivers such as the Delaware, Genesee, Mohawk, and Susquehanna. The highest elevation in New York is Mount Marcy in the Adirondacks.

The climate of New York State is broadly representative of the humid continental type, which prevails in the northeastern United States, but its diversity is not usually encountered within an area of comparable size. Masses of cold, dry air frequently arrive from the northern interior of the continent. Prevailing winds from the south and southwest transport warm, humid air, which has been conditioned by the Gulf of Mexico and adjacent subtropical waters. These two air masses provide the dominant continental characteristics of the climate. A third great air mass flows inland from the North Atlantic Ocean and produces cool, cloudy, and damp weather conditions.

Nearly all storm and frontal systems moving eastward across the continent pass through or in close proximity to New York State. Storm systems often move northward along the Atlantic coast and have an important influence on the weather and climate of Long Island and the lower Hudson Valley. Frequently, areas deep in the interior of the state feel the effects of such coastal storms.

The winters are long and cold in the Plateau Divisions of the state. In the majority of winter seasons, a temperature of -25 °C or lower can be expected in the northern highlands (Northern Plateau) and -15 °C or colder in the southwestern and east-central highlands (Southern Plateau). The Adirondack region records from 35 to 45 days with below zero temperatures in normal to severe winters. A good chunk of Upstate New York, particularly Western and Central New York are typically affected by lake-effect snows. This usually results in high yearly snowfall totals in these regions. Winters are also long and cold in both Western and Central New York, though not as cold as the Adirondack region. The New York City metro area in comparison to the rest of the state is milder in the winter. Thanks in part to geography (its proximity to the Atlantic and being shielded to its north and west by hillier terrain), the New York metro area usually sees far less snow than the rest of the state. Lake-effect snow rarely affects the New York metro area, except for its extreme northwestern suburbs. Winters also tend to be noticeably shorter here than the rest of the state.

The summer climate is cool in the Adirondacks, Catskills, and higher elevations of the Southern Plateau. The New York City area and lower portions of the Hudson Valley have rather warm summers by comparison, with some periods of high, uncomfortable humidity. The remainder of New York State enjoys pleasantly warm summers, marred by only occasional, brief intervals of sultry conditions. Summer daytime temperatures usually range from the upper 70s to mid 80s (25 to 30 °C) over much of the State, producing an atmospheric environment favorable to many athletic, recreational, and other outdoor activities.

New York ranks 46th among the 50 states in the amount of greenhouse gases generated per person. This efficiency is primarily due to the state's relatively higher rate of mass transit use.  It gives me great Pleasure to o this for him, a fello business partner and our friend Lee (Joeleewholesale). WE LOVE YOU!  

Hello ALP family this week I have the honor of featuring (what ever you want here ) AS Owner, Founder and Designer of JOELEEs Wholesale A 4 Year old NJ Small Business

About our company

JOELEEs WHOLESALE began building a online presents, with many changes to improve your online shopping experience and the time has gone quickly and the rewards have been many.
The greatest reward for JOELEEs has always been the repeat visits and orders from our customer’s. I feel it is due to JOELEEs devotion to my beliefs that the customer is KING or QUEEN and it is JOELEEs WHS job to satisfy them. I enjoy receiving e-mail’s and feedback saying how pleased they are with the item they ordered particularly when they admit of their weariness of Internet Shopping.

JOELEEs Wholesale’s main focused goal will always remain on meeting our customers needs and making shopping a pleasure not a task to our customers.

Our customers and site visitors have many ways to contact JOELEEs leaving the choice to you on how you would like to communicate with us.

I have taken both the words of support and criticism as encouragement to continue improving
JOELEEs WHOLESALE is registered and licensed business of Teaneck New Jersey Although our company has grown, we still believe that every customer is equally as important and deserves the highest level of customer support. We want your business and we are want to prove that to you, just give us a chance.

We invite you to browse our online store and venture down the path of a great shopping online experience, you will surely share with your friends the best, customer support, value and quality shopping online store ever. As always please feel free to contact us with any questions and comments! We love to hear from you.
Thank You
Lee
JOELEEs WHOLESALE

Features Unique Decorative & Personal Gift Items For All
http://www.joeleeswholesale.net

Personal Bio : Army Brat .. From a family of 14, 8-brothers and 6-Sisters Born in New York along with twin sister in 1967 making us 40 Today second to the youngest . I believe my growing up with a large family increased my desire to become a people person . In my own opinion ones life is not judged by his/her assets but by their humanity .

As a long time friend with many here in our Adland Family of Friends, I spend my spare time in creating new, fun, exciting ,free and hopefully useful websites & services in my .com domain, to help and or assist in their success . Doing this has a bigger value then any dollar amount as friends you know it’s a heart filling experience knowing you helped if just one person each day smile .

Current .com websites :

JOELEEs Get It Off Your Chest Confessions is the place to confess anything. All posts are 100% anonymous. Get it off your chest and get a good night's sleep. Do you have a question about something and would like to see what others think about it? Ask it here and with complete anonymity.

Please enjoy using your forum and Social network with all our members forums. If you have any problems, please feel free to post here ,send a message or email and ask us for assistance Members Profile Panel Account Related Settings Forum Profile Information Look and Layout Preferences Notifications and Email Personal Message Options and Much More ! Its Free ! Have Fun Thanks! JOELEEs Social Networking

To keep your listing at the top simple be sure to add your received email code or also can be found listed in your members area into your WebPages ,the most linked back links stay listed at the top along with highest ranking score's. Please also keep active by signing in at least once every 60 days or account maybe automatically deleted .

Welcome to JOELEEs Social Networking Profiles! Please register yourself and take a look around. There's lots to see and do, so take your time, meet some new friends, and make yourself at home.

My Latest Business Adventure In Adland Family Came From Our Friend Sharon Lee First Request Me To Review Some Time ago. Currently at the time was very limited and was test driving a business adventure under another friend . Today I ‘m Honored & Pleased To Announce

Enjoy all you and your families favorites ,delivered right to your door step and leave the Big Game Safaris to the Pros ! Lee also wanted me to tell you this:) as a promo for my JD Team can You offer the first two who sign up under me " They will get their first month fee of 14 U.S Dollars refunded through pay-pal. Basic

Great way to make that extras income to just before the holidays ! Join a Team That Knows Team Work Just Works !

JOIN TODAY

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Re: Sunday Showcase_featuring JoeLees WholeSale_ 10/21
10/20/2007 8:05:43 PM

A wonderful choice, Thomas.  Lee enjoy your spotlight, you deserve it.

Bless you my friend,

Sara

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 8:16:44 PM
Thank you Sara yes a great choice just in time too, Lees been getting around pretty well this week i didnt want to miss a thing hehe. Enjo your evening my friend God_bless you.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
10/20/2007 8:18:10 PM

LEE
AN HONOR WELL DESERVED

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 8:23:10 PM

WHhOooHOooO JoeLee!!!!! WTG On the Sunday Showcase..(A Great Reason for a Party...;-)

14 Brothers ans Sisters???? WoW!!!! No wonder you are so Cool my friend!! Your sisters probably gave you a run as a brother!!!! LOL

Enjoy your Party Lee,,,I WILL Be Back!!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!