Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The MISSING WORD Daily AD-A-THON for People Who READ:
10/3/2007 10:51:48 AM

I came up with this idea to actually get people to each others' sites and jumpstart those who run around posting without reading.  Here goes:

This is going to be a continuous advertising thread, each visitor must visit the link in the previous post and then put the "missing word" at the beginning of your own post, before posting your own ad.

Then...your ad must contain a sentence from your own site, with a word missing, so the next visitor will visit your site and search for the answer. 

Each visitor's ad must only be for 1 program with just 1 link in the ad. 

The sentence with the missing word can be on any page of your site, it doesn't have to be from the first page, but tell visitors which page it's on so it doesn't take them all day to find it!

You can post more than once daily BUT each of your ads has to be for a different program.  Please don't post several times consecutively, if you're going to post more than once a day, wait for awhile between posting, and remember not to advertise the same program more than once every 24 hours.  Thanks!

I'll start in the next post, hopefully the visitor after me will continue!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The MISSING WORD Daily AD-A-THON for People Who READ:
10/3/2007 10:52:10 AM

My ad is for 123CashBiz, this pays you $20 for each personal referral, it's open to residents of USA and Canada.  You also get a $500 grocery coupon booklet when you join and another one each time you cycle.  Here's info from the site with something missing:

"Being a Company Forced Matrix means that when a person cycles and receives their $400 (which only takes ___ people to do), that person also gets a re-entry up under the company which is where everyone re-enters, and this means that 100's or even 1,000's of people may cycle each week, so this program will fly at lightning speed."
http://www.123cash.biz/affiliates/t.php?rid=1234

That's a missing NUMBER in my ad, you can find it on the first page of that site. Next visitor...post the missing number from my above ad and then post your own ad!  Thanks for playing!

New Reply
+0
10/3/2007 11:57:15 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I think that this is a great idea, and I am happy to be the first to reply in your ad-a-thon.

The missing number in your statement is 6.  "(which only takes 6 people to do)...."  This sounds like a good opportunity.  I will have to spend some more time with it to get more details.

Here goes my ad.  I am giving away 2 free e-books written by Brad Callen.  Theses e-books will help you find the best keywords for your Adwords ads and Adsense web sites.  Here is my fill in the blank statement:

"He will show you step-by step techniques that you can use today to increase the ranking of your Adwords Ads and how to attract the ________ _______ Adsense ads to you site."

Download your two free e-books today

There are two (2) words you have to fill in.  The above statement is on the main page.

The next visitor please poste the missing word from the above statement at the top of you reply before you post your own ad.  Happy Day 

Build a lifetime residual income with GDI. Watch free online video to learn how today. http://www.freedom.ws/drc64 Find peace of mind through the study of the Bible at http://www.bibleuniverse.com/
New Reply
+0
10/3/2007 11:58:13 AM

The Missing Number is: 6

Diamonds are the best Girls friends! Don't waste your time and spend a lot in The Jewelry Store to make other rich, There's a day I found a unique Live Auction Bidding website (Short auctions...Last only minutes!) selling jewelry and other items for up to 95% off of retail that you could offer as a gift to your sweet lover to wear it on special occasions.

The site specializes in jewelry and accessories. Their endless inventory offers everything from diamonds and pearls, to watches and engagement rings. Customers bid on live online auctions, which can end anywhere from $1 to $20,000+. Currently, they are selling more than __ pieces of jewelry a day. Also, their expansive selection includes a wide selection of artwork. Please visite my weblog to read more>>

Mourad LOTFI - Blog: http://atlas4you.blogspot.com
New Reply
+0
10/3/2007 12:43:41 PM
What a cool idea! The missing number is 10,000 pieces of jewelry a day (WOW!) and the answer on the other one is "highest paying". This is fun! On my blog, BlueCollarMLM.com, which has several articles and free stuff you can use to build your downline, I wrote an article about how to avoid the 97% failure rate in MLM with just ONE thing. What's the "thing"? Have fun, and while you're reading, I hope it helps. I'm not selling anything, just feel free to use the information on my blog and "pay it forward"!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!